Royal security - taking the initiative themselves!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by RCT(V), Dec 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After last week's Royal security debacle, it would seem they are now prepared to take the initiative themselves . . . . .

Attached Files:

2. I didn't post this in the NAAFI.

I thought about it, and decided it wasn't some how appropriate, for HM to be in the NAAFI !

Someone must have moved it.

3. But as we know of HM, good drills quick kills.

4. Is that a Sig Sauer? Good drills by Her Maj

5. H&K USP.

COD has its uses part from giving me something to do while she's got come dine with me on

6. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

You know in films women (and in this case Ladies) are always squeamish about pulling the trigger? How quickly do you think that HM could double tap a target? :twisted:

7. It took me a while to realise it's true potential on COD but it's actually a pretty lethal weapon.

8. Faster than anyone thinking about taking advantage, that's for damn sure. Of course, they'd have to get past the DofE first, and I have the sneaking suspicion he'd be tooled up at the slightest notion of needing a "friend".

9. I truly think that that is only in movies. Never underestimate the protective instincts of women for family and those they are responsible for. Remember if you see a baby bear you worry about mommy bear not daddy bear.

My former wife always practiced with a handgun so she could get her "Expert Pistol" qualification each year. She was always very protective of any sailors under her command.

Of course your Queen served in uniform during WW II so I am sure she is qualified plus I recall that she is or was an avid bird hunter which is excellent training for quick instinctive shooting. Not sure if HM has a current shotgun certificate though.

10. I generally find it needs to be frozen to be effective. How would HM keep her fish cold?

11. He'd be packing heat and enough one line quips to put a Hollywood action hero to shame. :eek:)

I think he would be carrying his old Wembley service revolver. What would the rest of the Royals be packing?

12. Her Majesty's stoppage drill...

[​IMG]

13. As in "He shoots; he scores?" :biggrin:

14. 3 seconds and then a quick smash to the swede with the butt.

Job's a good un.

She was taught in Netherley.

15. Didnt you watch spitting image? The DoE packs a blunderbus loaded with nails.

"Keeps the peasants and darkies owf the grass!"