Royal Scots Dragoon Gurads Personalities

Discussion in 'RAC' started by HENDO, Nov 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi there does anyone have a list of personalities for the regiment ?

2. The_Duke

The_Duke LE Moderator

Well, I am sure that you have "The big scary RSM", the "wet behind the ears, but very keen subbie", the "fat and smells of roll ups G4 storeman" and many many others.

Any help?

3. Nar dont have any of them !

4. Mate, you forgot smudger who pissed the bed.

5. Did anyone ever find out who it was that was biting people's ears off in the mid 80s? At least one in Canada and one in Sennelager.

6. We blamed the Black Jocks! wasn't that the same night out(BATUS) as the jocks taking a corpse for a drink?

7. Tsar Nicholas II was the C in C of the Royal Scots Greys.

8. Isnt Dinger Bell, Smudge Smith, Taff Jones, Chalkie White and Tiny (7ft bloke) still there :wink:

Seriously though i was on Activation and Medman 1 with the SDG in 2001 and what a bloody good bunch of lads and excellent p*ss ups in Calgary and Med Hat. I had the only Green 434 with the only penthouse allowed in BATUS. :D

9. who are you looking for?

10. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

If his name is "Jock" it should narrow the list down a lot.

11. Don't know any jocks there.

12. That about 1984?

13. It was a few years earlier. A couple of them were waiting outside 'Dels' Taxis, which was at that time a shed at the side of the Sin Bin then (must have changed by now), when p*ssed up, they tried to strike up a conversation with a bloke who was sat on a bench, who appeared to be ignoring them.

He'd been dead for best part of the night.

14. Sin Bin has closed down, but the shed is still there! Strangely, whilst we were waiting for a cab there, one of the guys decided to wander into this strange motel lobby type thing at 4am in the morning, and there was a guy 'asleep' on a chair who couldn't be woken up no matter how much we shouted. Granted, he probably was actually asleep, but the creepy lobby area that was totally deserted except for this one asleep man was weird. Oh, and a kid on a BMX tried to sell us drugs in the alleyway.

15. Ear incident was 1984/5 - my first BATUS - was QLR if I remember rightly.