Royal Parks Half 2014

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
here y'go folks:

Do you fancy joining thousands of others running through some of London’s beautiful parks and past a number of the capital’s most historic landmarks, AND raising money for a great cause while doing it?
Then why not sign up to run forCombat Stress in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon this October.

We still have a few places available to run in the Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon onSunday 12th October.
The 13.1 mile route takes you through four beautiful Royal Parks (Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, St James’s Park and Green Park) and past some of London’s most iconic landmarks including Buckingham Palace, the London Eye, Houses of Parliament and the Royal Albert Hall. You can find out more information from their website here:http://royalparkshalf.com/
There is a registration fee of £30 and then we ask for a minimum of £370 to be raised by each runner to cover the cost of the place and raise some funds for the charity. You will get a t-shirt for training, a Fundraising Pack with all of our fundraising know-how and a personalised technical running vest for the big day itself.
The places are on a first-come, first-served basis, and the deadline for registration is coming up later this month on 22nd August. So if you would like to participate in this fantastic run or have any questions, please contact me at thomas.wilman@combatstress.org and I’ll give you everything you’ll need to get signed up.
Please feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might be interested in running for Combat Stress. Why not get a team together of friends, family or work colleagues and make a day of it? The more the merrier!
Thanks very much for your support and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,
Tom Wilman
Email: Thomas.Wilman@combatstress.org.uk

Latest Threads