• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal parades hit by SDSR

B

bokkatankie

I know you saffies are out of touch at the ends of the earth but Prince Charles is British, not a yankee
FFS sake, not him the Soldier behind. And once again, I am not a Saffie but merely an english man living in SA. Are you a bowl of soup?

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm surprised that HRH has not been able to get his hands on one of the natty new FAD suits that we're all supposed to wear. Is there a date by which we're not allowed to wear SD or the old No's2 anymore?

I'm surprised that HRH has not been able to get his hands on one of the natty new FAD suits that we're all supposed to wear. Is there a date by which we're not allowed to wear SD or the old No's2 anymore?
FAD has all gone to sh!t; orders cancelled due to lack of material and money was the party line of the Clothing Store ignoramus I spoke to this week when chasing up mine. I don't think a definitive date has been set as only 3 people army-wide have actually received it!

Latest Threads