Royal parades hit by SDSR

Rumour has it the Guardsman for Trooping the Colour has been seen practising.

Not a bad effort on the Sam Browne. I wonder how long it took him the night before?

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Not a bad effort on the Sam Browne. I wonder how long it took him the night before?
You don't really think HRH its up the night before polishing his Sam Browne do you?

He's proper squared away. He does it over the weekend before in case something else comes up.

You don't really think HRH its up the night before polishing his Sam Browne do you?

He's proper squared away. He does it over the weekend before in case something else comes up.
Oh right. Apologies. :)

B

bokkatankie

I know you saffies are out of touch at the ends of the earth but Prince Charles is British, not a yankee
FFS sake, not him the Soldier behind. And once again, I am not a Saffie but merely an english man living in SA. Are you a bowl of soup?

FFS sake, not him the Soldier behind. And once again, I am not a Saffie but merely an english man living in SA. Are you a bowl of soup?
He's a Brit it's our new kit ffs!

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm surprised that HRH has not been able to get his hands on one of the natty new FAD suits that we're all supposed to wear. Is there a date by which we're not allowed to wear SD or the old No's2 anymore?

I'm surprised that HRH has not been able to get his hands on one of the natty new FAD suits that we're all supposed to wear. Is there a date by which we're not allowed to wear SD or the old No's2 anymore?
FAD has all gone to sh!t; orders cancelled due to lack of material and money was the party line of the Clothing Store ignoramus I spoke to this week when chasing up mine. I don't think a definitive date has been set as only 3 people army-wide have actually received it!

I know you saffies are out of touch at the ends of the earth but Prince Charles is British, not a yankee
Oh erm, not to be pedantic old horse, but "Yankee" is a derivation of "Yengeez" which the Indians called the English yonks ago when we owned Murca.