Royal Navy wren jailed for smuggling cocaine on warship

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Pararegtom, Jun 18, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Grubby, druggie, dirty fcuking scumbag b!tch.

I hope they all get raped in jail, get aids and die while awaiting deportation at the end of their sentences.

Just my personal thoughts on the issue of course.

3. Immigrants and asylum seekers are assets to this country. This team er..group were just exercising their entreprenurial skills in their own cultural way. The last government was very keen on initiaves by such people to act as an example to us lazy English. You're a racist if yiou think otherwise.

4. I hope they kick her out after she has served her sentence. Then hopefully she will be afflicted with a long painful illness which kills her. The just because I do not like her I hope she spends the afterlife burning in the fires of hell for eternity.

I hate people like her.

5. Just how did an Angolan asylum seeker get to join the Navy? False papers? Not part of the Commonwealth the last time I looked.

6. 5+ years residence in the UK I think.

7. It took thousands of years to create us, the British, but only a few decades of the importation of the scum and the filth of the world to bring us to our present miserable condition. Am I a racist, you can bet your BLOODY LIFE I AM. To find that garbage like this was allowed anywhere near one of our dwindling number of ships is beyond beleif. Those responsible for the recruitment of that woman should be investigated thoroughly. :cry:

8. If that was the case, she came here in 2004, 5yrs later naturalised and then joined the Navy last year, making her 36 when she joined, at what age do the Navy stop recruiting??

9. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Why did'nt they just drop the biatch overboard as they pass Somalia?She'll fit right in there!

10. I didn't think that I was going to get a bite.

11. She's going to be a lot better of sitting in a nice comfy prison for the next few years,better than rocking about in a tin can earning your keep.Think of all the rehab etc.she'll get before and after release. :x

12. I'd like to think of her doing her stretch in a prison in Angola.

13. I expect womens' prisons in Angola are a lot harsher than they are in Britain. If she's naturalised British can she still be deported at the end of her sentence?

14. Was she a druggie or an entrepreneur?

If people want to snort holes in their nose I wouldn't feel bad about selling them the stuff for £2,000,000 , if I knew I could get away with it.