Royal Navy wren jailed for smuggling cocaine on warship

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
Grubby, druggie, dirty fcuking scumbag b!tch.

I hope they all get raped in jail, get aids and die while awaiting deportation at the end of their sentences.

Just my personal thoughts on the issue of course.
 
#3
Immigrants and asylum seekers are assets to this country. This team er..group were just exercising their entreprenurial skills in their own cultural way. The last government was very keen on initiaves by such people to act as an example to us lazy English. You're a racist if yiou think otherwise.
 
#4
I hope they kick her out after she has served her sentence. Then hopefully she will be afflicted with a long painful illness which kills her. The just because I do not like her I hope she spends the afterlife burning in the fires of hell for eternity.

I hate people like her.
 
#5
Just how did an Angolan asylum seeker get to join the Navy? False papers? Not part of the Commonwealth the last time I looked.
 
#6
HectortheInspector said:
Just how did an Angolan asylum seeker get to join the Navy? False papers? Not part of the Commonwealth the last time I looked.
5+ years residence in the UK I think.
 
T

trowel

Guest
#7
rockpile said:
Immigrants and asylum seekers are assets to this country. This team er..group were just exercising their entreprenurial skills in their own cultural way. The last government was very keen on initiaves by such people to act as an example to us lazy English. You're a racist if yiou think otherwise.
It took thousands of years to create us, the British, but only a few decades of the importation of the scum and the filth of the world to bring us to our present miserable condition. Am I a racist, you can bet your BLOODY LIFE I AM. To find that garbage like this was allowed anywhere near one of our dwindling number of ships is beyond beleif. Those responsible for the recruitment of that woman should be investigated thoroughly. :cry:
 

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
#8
Jungelism said:
HectortheInspector said:
Just how did an Angolan asylum seeker get to join the Navy? False papers? Not part of the Commonwealth the last time I looked.
5+ years residence in the UK I think.
If that was the case, she came here in 2004, 5yrs later naturalised and then joined the Navy last year, making her 36 when she joined, at what age do the Navy stop recruiting??
 
#10
#11
trowel said:
rockpile said:
Immigrants and asylum seekers are assets to this country. This team er..group were just exercising their entreprenurial skills in their own cultural way. The last government was very keen on initiaves by such people to act as an example to us lazy English. You're a racist if yiou think otherwise.
It took thousands of years to create us, the British, but only a few decades of the importation of the scum and the filth of the world to bring us to our present miserable condition. Am I a racist, you can bet your BLOODY LIFE I AM. To find that garbage like this was allowed anywhere near one of our dwindling number of ships is beyond beleif. Those responsible for the recruitment of that woman should be investigated thoroughly. :cry:
I didn't think that I was going to get a bite.
 
#12
She's going to be a lot better of sitting in a nice comfy prison for the next few years,better than rocking about in a tin can earning your keep.Think of all the rehab etc.she'll get before and after release. :x
 
#14
I expect womens' prisons in Angola are a lot harsher than they are in Britain. If she's naturalised British can she still be deported at the end of her sentence?
 
#15
Biped said:
Grubby, druggie, dirty fcuking scumbag b!tch.

I hope they all get raped in jail, get aids and die while awaiting deportation at the end of their sentences.

Just my personal thoughts on the issue of course.
Was she a druggie or an entrepreneur?

If people want to snort holes in their nose I wouldn't feel bad about selling them the stuff for £2,000,000 , if I knew I could get away with it.
 
#16
I expected she was allowed to join at her age and given her "status" because she fitted the PC divesity etc bullshite that is now inbedded in the countries way of life and laws. When oh when is this bollux going to stop?
 
#17
mark1234 said:
Biped said:
Grubby, druggie, dirty fcuking scumbag b!tch.

I hope they all get raped in jail, get aids and die while awaiting deportation at the end of their sentences.

Just my personal thoughts on the issue of course.
Was she a druggie or an entrepreneur?

If people want to snort holes in their nose I wouldn't feel bad about selling them the stuff for £2,000,000 , if I knew I could get away with it.
The trouble is, the £2m doesn't go straight in your pocket. You need to share it with all sorts of nasty people where it funds everything from street gangs to human trafficking and terrorism.
 
#18
DeltaDog said:
mark1234 said:
Biped said:
Grubby, druggie, dirty fcuking scumbag b!tch.

I hope they all get raped in jail, get aids and die while awaiting deportation at the end of their sentences.

Just my personal thoughts on the issue of course.
Was she a druggie or an entrepreneur?

If people want to snort holes in their nose I wouldn't feel bad about selling them the stuff for £2,000,000 , if I knew I could get away with it.
The trouble is, the £2m doesn't go straight in your pocket. You need to share it with all sorts of nasty people where it funds everything from street gangs to human trafficking and terrorism.
All the more reason to legalise it and get some tax from it.
 
#19
Mentalist said:
I expect womens' prisons in Angola are a lot harsher than they are in Britain. If she's naturalised British can she still be deported at the end of her sentence?
Doubt it. Asylum granted. The Angolan police probably want to speak to her - about what I couldn't guess.
 
A

armadillo

Guest
#20
How come she was granted Asylum? To seek Asylum you must have done something wrong in that countries eyes. Why wasnt she investigated then, how come she cleared her SC clearance the persons who cleared her need to be reprimanded.

I worked at Abingdon for a short while, there were ghettos on the camp, though nobody would admit it. No go areas mostly because of the commonwealth soldiers. Not labelling them all but there was a hardcore of wasters and workshy. So glad I left there.

The only camp I know where there was a guardforce in the carpark to prevent twoccing, fuel theft and other thefts.
 

Latest Threads

Top