• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal Navy patrol vessels gather for squadron exercise

Bouillabaisse

LE
Book Reviewer
Is that 10 patrol boats out on an excersise because the RN no longer has 10 functional full sized warships it can assemble in one place anymore?

Yes. It's the only "squadron" with 10 operational ships. They're all University training ships. I'm surprised the Army aren't announcing the UOTC training camp. It must be a massive activity and totally essential and relevent to the defence of the realm?

Yeh those 10 dingys carrying a few SA80s are very menacing.
If I was on a gigantic destroyer with lots of massive guns capable of destroying an entire coastline in an hour and I saw those 10 little devils laden with pissed up students charging towards me, I'd turn the f*** around!

Better deterrant than Trident, that!

Yes. It's the only "squadron" with 10 operational ships. They're all University training ships. I'm surprised the Army aren't announcing the UOTC training camp. It must be a massive activity and totally essential and relevent to the defence of the realm?
Nah, its to deter all the would be immigrants from N. Africa that France doesn't want, our squadron's ships are probably packed to the gunnels with instant halal meals & nicotine patches, possibly a medic to offer free medecine! :-(
More likely interpreters with loads of multilingual forms & advice on how to claim benefits here ! :-( :-(

Latest Threads