Royal Navy P.T.I's HMS Victory tattoo on his bicep at Yeovilton Air Day 2013.

Was at the Air Day yesterday and we saw the most amazing tattoo on the bicep of a RN PTI who was helping with the Field Gun comp I think. It was HMS Victory in full sail!! and it didn't even cover his full bicep, wife was very very impressed.
Would anyone on here know the owner of said tatt and is there any chance of a photo on here of it as it is pretty damm well amazing and wife was going to ask for a pic of it but was too shy.would be appreciated.

Thanks
hat20

It is unlikely that a clubswinger reads this site.
It is unlikely that a clubswinger reads anything.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Was at the Air Day yesterday and we saw the most amazing tattoo on the bicep of a RN PTI who was helping with the Field Gun comp I think. It was HMS Victory in full sail!! and it didn't even cover his full bicep, wife was very very impressed.
Would anyone on here know the owner of said tatt and is there any chance of a photo on here of it as it is pretty damm well amazing and wife was going to ask for a pic of it but was too shy.would be appreciated.

Thanks
hat20

Will you be the one watching whilst the wifes transom is filled ?

Of course..you may as well if you pay...or is it you who wants the action with said PTI??...

If it's of any use to your wife I've got a Trafalgar Class stencilled on the old chap- it's long and hard and full of se...
I'll get my coat.

She should simply have opened her compact and pretended to powder her nose.
The PTI would have been so distracted by trying to get a reflection of himself in the mirror that you could have got shot as many phots for the wife's later 'perusal' as you wished.

I'm assuming your lady wife carries a powder compact in her handbag along with a handkerchief, nail grooming kit, sundry bits and bobs and the latest issue of 'Club swingers confidential', I apologise in advance if she is just a bit of a muscle slapper.

guzzjohn....not that small it wont be...nice try..back to the old self abuse for you!!

I've also got a tat of Napoleon on my member- I've got a Boney-on.
I'm here all week.
I hear you were goint to have a list of all French military victories on there.......and you STILL ran out of room.

There was pissed-off looking para in shirt sleeve order, manning a recruiting stand in Chelmsford (I think it was)town centre a few years ago. He had ginormous tatooed biceps, it looked like he'd a had a couple of water melons shoved under the skin.

He didn't seem to be getting any recruits, I think he frightened the youngsters away.

Latest Threads