royal navy commando life and what careers will i gain after training

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask your recruiter, do a search of the official RN website.

Ritch

LE
royal navy commando life and what careers will i gain after training

Look, you had your previous thread locked and the moderator gave you sound advice. There's plenty of information out there, especially in the careers office.

I'd concentrate on getting through the 32 weeks first.

bason

Clanker
only had my thread locked due to other people not my fault people act out in a stupid way only wanted some advice plus no one can log into the army website coz its got a server problem

llech

LE
My Great Uncle was a RN Commando as a Medic and even handed out sea sickness pills to Ian Smith (Rhodesian Prime Minister) in his time as well as seeing people been eaten by cannibals in Borneo.
His skills gained him a hatred of ALL things non white and language that would make a dock yard worker blush. After his 22 he worked in a type writer factory then a window extrusion factory and collected love birds.
In conclusion what career you will "GAIN" will unlikely to be anything to do with what you learn, however your state of mind will definitely be changed for the better or not is entirely up to you.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
only had my thread locked due to other people not my fault people act out in a stupid way only wanted some advice plus no one can log into the army website coz its got a server problem

Then go to the RN website. They should be able to answer questions about a career in the RN Commandos.

bason

Clanker
the point of me writing this thread is cos i cant find the information i want. this is why im posting threads

Look on rumration, I am sure that as a more RN /RM site that question has been asked before.

the point of me writing this thread is cos i cant find the information i want. this is why im posting threads

Seeing as its unlikely you are going to be joining over Christmas and New Year, the information you are looking for is perhaps best sought from a recruitment office when they open again. There are 1001 careers you could do and so you need to think about what you like or want to do.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
Thread locked and advice passed to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads