Royal Navy and Bohemian Rhapsody

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Proximo, Aug 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was sent a copy of this (very) early this morning - has anyone else seen it yet?

I will discuss methods of hosting it somewhere with people who know how to do such things.

Edited to add: I wonder if the RN hierarchy will take such a mellow view of it? :D

2. It's just been on Sky News - seems it's all a charidee thing.

Well played, the matelots!

3. What are you on about, Darth?

4. It's on the Scum website - click here and follow the link labelled 'Watch the Navy's Bohemian Rhapsody'.

It costs 50p for an entire day's viewing pleasure - lots of ways to pay - and all proceeds go to the Armed Forces Memorial Appeal.

5. Funniest bit is when the helo pilots start head-banging mid-flight, a la Wayne & Garth in Wayne's World.

Still not as good as Amarillo, though.

V!

6. I don't believe it, the Scum supporting something to do with the Armed Forces. What's the world comming to...

JJ

7. Whatever next, Crabs singing "you'll never walk alone"?

8. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

"You'll never walk sideways alone", shurely?

9. Ah but it would have to filmed in exotic location with all staff and support crew staying in 5 star accom care of HM!

10. What I want to know is how did the get the time to be doing this when they are deployed where they are? Bloody devil warship!

11. You are correct of course, but please stop calling me Shirley :wink:

12. According to a mate on the ship in question, this video is over a year old!

13. Who, oh who let the Wardroom loose with a video camera?

14. HMS Campbeltown apparently :roll:

15. I can't see the one on the Sun website - I paid my 50p but it got blocked by the firewall. Anyone got another copy?