Royal Military Police

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by fdj12, Aug 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Royal Military Police celebrate 500 years of existence this year making them the oldest regiment or corps in the British Army ... 'As smart as a Guardsman but not as tall, As hard as a Para but not as small, First In ... Last Out ... Second to None ... The Royal Military Police! .

• Like Like x 1
  2. Aaaaaahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Incoming received with thanks and any Coldcreamers considering stating that the RMP are not the eldest, read yr history

4. FDJ12, while it's nice to see someone with pride in the Corps, your History needs re-checking. The Office of the Provost Marshall has been around for 500 years. The RMP has not.

Re-show at 2100, by the guardroom.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I dont know about the oldest but they fly like house bricks- ask the 3 we threw from a window in berlin in 77/78- I cant remember the exact year as i was was drunk for the whole 2 year tour. *****.

• Like Like x 5
  6. 500 yrs of spoiling squaddies fun and stealing off prisoners of war, well done to the monkeys, keep up the good work

7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Birthday cards and flowers may be sent to the Provost Marshall, Letsbie Avenue, Upavon, Wilts, SN9 6BE.

8. The Para I once watched stamping all over a Monkey's head in Aldershot would argue that one with you

9. Next to the Guardsman who will be taller and smarter than you, the PARA who will smaller and harder than you and the Nigerian politician who will be less corrupt than you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Tropper...is that you?

11. No BAB, I am not Tropper- or at least i wasn't last time I looked. I may be nearly as old but I am not as an acomplished liar as him.
    In all seriousness I dont think ANY RMP should be allowed on ARRSE, the ******* scum. I hated them throughout my service and I hate them to this day.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Why, did they catch you? I got banged up by them twice (in Colly Garrison and Gib) and I had done absolutely nothing wrong - well maybe that's not totally accurate!!

13. I had a run in with some SIB clowns in Berlin, what a joke they were. Two idiots straight out of central casting in brown suits one trying to play the hardman the other the nice guy- who brought me tea and cigs and said i had better cough (or grass up my mate, cos they knew it was him!) or he couldnt be responcible for the actions of the hardman......

No, I just hate them in general. Jumped up small dick pricks who get out of basic with a stripe on their arm and then try to lord it around the place.

14. Not a chance because Tropper invented us - now that would begin to make some sense!

15. Need some tea and sympathy dear? Past over for promotion were you? Anger management and problems with authority?

How sad.

• Like Like x 1