• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal military Police applicants.

I imagine there are a few although, unfortunately, I don't know them all by name. Sorry. Why not wait until you get there and introduce yourself.

Robbie_B said:
The object of Welfare in the service is to find someone who is a really happy soldier: ...and put a blasted stop to it!
Not really, I've been happy 23 years so far despite knowing quite a few people in the welfare chain.....

I think it depends on what you want out of your life and job and having realistic expectations of what any job will offer you

i passed adsc bout 6 week ago for rmp, but im not startin phase one till at least april/may 2009 they have told me... how bullshit is that!

Latest Threads