Royal military Police applicants.

I imagine there are a few although, unfortunately, I don't know them all by name. Sorry. Why not wait until you get there and introduce yourself.

The object of Welfare in the service is to find someone who is a really happy soldier: ...and put a blasted stop to it!

Robbie_B said:
The object of Welfare in the service is to find someone who is a really happy soldier: ...and put a blasted stop to it!
Not really, I've been happy 23 years so far despite knowing quite a few people in the welfare chain.....

I think it depends on what you want out of your life and job and having realistic expectations of what any job will offer you

i passed adsc bout 6 week ago for rmp, but im not startin phase one till at least april/may 2009 they have told me... how bullshit is that!

Look on the bright side-you can work on your spelling, puntuation and grammar until then. Or buy your DS and future Ord Sgts a stock of red pens...

Damn! In mitigation, I type like a biff and the "c" key doesn't work on my laptop. ( I have of course, travelled to a friend's to type this....)