Royal military Police applicants.

Discussion in 'AGC, RAPTC and SASC' started by chriscarlbutler, Sep 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone starting phase one basic training 20th October at ATR Pirbright looking to join RMP?
  2. I imagine there are a few although, unfortunately, I don't know them all by name. Sorry. Why not wait until you get there and introduce yourself.
  3. Daytona is the Welfare Officer.
  4. What is he doing here then? With the challenge that goes with that job title he cannot have a lot of free time.
  5. The object of Welfare in the service is to find someone who is a really happy soldier: ...and put a blasted stop to it!
  6. Not really, I've been happy 23 years so far despite knowing quite a few people in the welfare chain.....

I think it depends on what you want out of your life and job and having realistic expectations of what any job will offer you
  7. Hi, i'm starting on 20th october as RMP, see you there!
  8. i passed adsc bout 6 week ago for rmp, but im not startin phase one till at least april/may 2009 they have told me... how bullshit is that!
  9. Look on the bright side-you can work on your spelling, puntuation and grammar until then. Or buy your DS and future Ord Sgts a stock of red pens...

10. Basics, basics .:roll:
  11. Damn! In mitigation, I type like a biff and the "c" key doesn't work on my laptop. ( I have of course, travelled to a friend's to type this....)