Royal Marines Walt

Thats not "walting". He's earned a green lid anyway. Something that's greater than many of us on here have achieved.

Silly sod. Sillier still to post the evidnce on Facebore.

Thats not "walting". He's earned a green lid anyway. Something that's greater than many of us on here have achieved.
I try to remain modest.

I thought you were allowed to wear the rank up for your wedding though?

As well as loads of lanyards 'n' shit.

So, what actually happened?

Did he borrow his mates uniform for the entire day, or did he, late on in the day when everyone was easing springs, briefly put his mates jacket and take a photo? I think there is a bit of a difference, and if the latter, then it is hardly a CM offence.

Fuck me a CM for larging it a bit....!!!, a couple of duties, bit of a fine and piss taking from your oppos should have been the punishment....fucking CM.

I knew a bloke in the AAC who had a strange aussie accent, had more badges on his arm than a senior boy scout, claimed to be aircrew, had the photos on display...utter cunt of a man. (I nearly got jailed for beating the cunt up, but it was stopped before it started, by a wiser NCO.)...in the end the cunt ended up as RSM.....did I mention he was a cunt!

I imagine the amount of shit that he received or is going to receive in his unit and all future units will far outweigh anything the CM gave him. The Corps is a small family and shit sticks forever.

I impersonated a soldier at my wedding. Mind, according to all my confidential reports, I impersonated a soldier for 24 years.

Surely this type of walting is allowed? He was using it as a vaginal lubrication method!

Sounds like a blag/piss take and some cunt has bubbled him

"Barney fancy coming to this wedding its gonna be toppers with quim?"
"Hoofin got fuck all rig though"
"Fuck it borrow mine the clart will be all over you"

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
agh good ole section 69. A fine charge had 12 of them meself .