Royal Marines Vs. Starbucks

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by CornedBeefHash, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if any of you guys know? I am so disgusted, I thought I could only let you guys know.

Recently, British Royal Marines in Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they liked their coffees, and to request that
    they send some of it to the troops there.

Starbucks replied, telling the Royal Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it,
    and that they would not send the troops their brand of coffee.

So as not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should support them by NOT buying any of their products!

I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't support the boys on the ground, fighting street-to-street and, house-to-house.

If you feel the same as I do then pass this along.

Thanks very much for your support. I know you'll all be there again when I deploy once more.
    Sgt. Howard Wright,
    1 Platoon, Recon Company, Royal Marines

2. How many more times is this bullsh1t story going to appear???????

3. Good grief not again. This story is not true.

4. How many times?
    [align=center]
    THIS IS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS. [/align]

5. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

The Hole me, thinks

6. please delete this repeated thread !

stilts

7. At least its a bit original in that its a BRITISH MARINE and not a US MARINE!

8. At least its a bit original in that its a BRITISH MARINE and not a US MARINE!

9. surely, that would be 'RECCE' Coy if it were a brit, not recon?
    How many more time must this cobblers be re hashed?

10. Its the same bloke though, this Sgt Howard Wright gets about a bit!

Sgt Howard C Wright
    1st Force Recon Co
    1st plt PLT RTO

then transfers to the Brits

Sgt. Howard Wright,
    1 Platoon
    Recon Company
    Royal Marines

and he still whinges about the same thing!
    There are undiscovered tribes in the Amazon rain forest that know this story is shite!

11. I for one will never buy from Starbucks again. They'll never see a penny of my hard earned money!

(only because their coffee tastes like a combination of fag ash and dog food, their hygiene standards are below that of an industrial estate burger van, their staff have the personality of Gordon Brown and the coffee knowledge of my cat, not because of some daft story)

12. wow never knew this will cease trading there forthwith :roll: :roll:

13. I'd never make the mistake of giving this carp airtime and certainly not last week :D

Blush

Hang em, hang all the antistarbuckers.