• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal Marines train for beach assault missions

Ministry of Defence said:
Contrary to appearances the south coast is not being invaded, rather the Royal Marines landing craft training school has been conducting an action-packed beach assault exercise in Plymouth this week.

More...

Ahhh the 'beach assault'. Reminds me of the French doing their assault on the beaches in Collioure...not getting distracted by the en-masse of scantily clad women must be a hard lesson to learn. And a shock coming face to face whilst snorkelling to the uninitiated. Great entertainment value.

Ahhh the 'beach assault'. Reminds me of the French doing their assault on the beaches in Collioure...not getting distracted by the en-masse of scantily clad women must be a hard lesson to learn. And a shock coming face to face whilst snorkelling to the uninitiated. Great entertainment value.
I heard you where an ugly cock snatcher and that you should kill yourself...

Hopefully they have watched the video of 40 Fd Regt RA practising assault landings on the Shatt-el-Arab canal and have learnt the lessons there from.

;)
ECE-Tech

Latest Threads