Royal Marines teach Afghan colleagues rugby

Discussion in 'Royal Navy' started by MoD_RSS, May 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

2. Mega! That'll teach the taliban a lesson!
  3. Navy/Marines teaching rugby to Afghans - Just hope the training isn't on a Thursday! ;-)
  4. [​IMG]

I can see the attraction of the game to the afghans

So when will we see the first Bin Laden Corpsed Cnut Memorial Cup game ?
  5. Maybe once the Navy realise they have no future int he Army - Navy we could have a Army - ANA annual match.
  6. I thought that the military PR machine might have moved on a bit from the basic principles of:

"Joker, I've told you, we run two basic stories here. Grunts who give half their pay to buy gooks toothbrushes and deodorants--Winning
    of Hearts and Minds--okay? And combat action that results in a kill--Winning the War.

Now you must have seen blood trails ... drag marks?"
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

All ipod jokes aside I wonder whose going to be the most surprised when the Royals turn up with roll mats and frocks on man love thursday?
  8. Why bother with the frocks? Once the meaty hum of a number of ploughed Afghan bottoms teases your nostrils from the noisy dark corner of a corrimec all romantic obligations are to be surely dispensed with..
  9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Sorry I seem to have a strange belief that frocks and roll mats are issued an an order of ahem err dress?
  10. No your quiet correct, but its all part of the 'mating ritual', a firm favourite before I left was the addition of a home made strap on cock, some of the results were to be fair, ******* astonishing.
    Ever seen a tangerine superglued to the bottom end of a Febreeze tin and painted a meaty pink colour all held in place with a Peltz Sama climbing harness? lush
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I can't wait to scrum down with a load of snaggle toothed taliban rejects in rancid louse ridden turbans! Bit like playing in Yorkshire I suspect.
  12. I know the Matelots are desperate to keep hold of the trophy but surely they should be concentrating on recruiting more Fijian ringers. I can't see your average afghani being much help to them.
  13. Knowing the hobbies and interests of many members of the "Senior Service" I suspect that there will be many volunteers to demonstrate the correct use of embrocation by applying it liberally to young Afghan recruits!
  14. I'm racking my brains as to what an Afghan Prop Forward is going to look like.

Just dont ask the local police chief if he can spare a Chai Boy to play Hooker though.
  15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Here you go;

sorry should show this;

Attached Files:

• gad.jpg
      File size:
      10.4 KB