Royal Marines teach Afghan colleagues rugby

Ministry of Defence said:
Royal Marines serving in Helmand have taken time out from their busy schedule partnering members of the Afghan National Army on operations to teach them how to play rugby.

More...

Navy/Marines teaching rugby to Afghans - Just hope the training isn't on a Thursday! ;-)

I can see the attraction of the game to the afghans

So when will we see the first Bin Laden Corpsed Cnut Memorial Cup game ?

Maybe once the Navy realise they have no future int he Army - Navy we could have a Army - ANA annual match.

I thought that the military PR machine might have moved on a bit from the basic principles of:

"Joker, I've told you, we run two basic stories here. Grunts who give half their pay to buy gooks toothbrushes and deodorants--Winning
of Hearts and Minds--okay? And combat action that results in a kill--Winning the War.

Now you must have seen blood trails ... drag marks?"

ugly

LE
All ipod jokes aside I wonder whose going to be the most surprised when the Royals turn up with roll mats and frocks on man love thursday?

ugly

LE
Sorry I seem to have a strange belief that frocks and roll mats are issued an an order of ahem err dress?

Sorry I seem to have a strange belief that frocks and roll mats are issued an an order of ahem err dress?
No your quiet correct, but its all part of the 'mating ritual', a firm favourite before I left was the addition of a home made strap on cock, some of the results were to be fair, ******* astonishing.
Ever seen a tangerine superglued to the bottom end of a Febreeze tin and painted a meaty pink colour all held in place with a Peltz Sama climbing harness? lush

I can't wait to scrum down with a load of snaggle toothed taliban rejects in rancid louse ridden turbans! Bit like playing in Yorkshire I suspect.

I know the Matelots are desperate to keep hold of the trophy but surely they should be concentrating on recruiting more Fijian ringers. I can't see your average afghani being much help to them.

Knowing the hobbies and interests of many members of the "Senior Service" I suspect that there will be many volunteers to demonstrate the correct use of embrocation by applying it liberally to young Afghan recruits!

I'm racking my brains as to what an Afghan Prop Forward is going to look like.

Just dont ask the local police chief if he can spare a Chai Boy to play Hooker though.

ugly

LE
I'm racking my brains as to what an Afghan Prop Forward is going to look like.

Just dont ask the local police chief if he can spare a Chai Boy to play Hooker though.
Here you go;

sorry should show this;

Attachments

Should stop them shooting the Coalition forces, will pick up a rugby ball instead