Royal marines have benn given a very difficult and dangerous new task

Will they get a medal seeing they may cross the water ....hope they follow new SOP's and don't take IPODS on board incase they are confiscated. Or will we get Marines going Commando doing a bit of naked roll mat fighting during to keep the crowd entertained whilst waiting for the boats to appear.

Will they get a medal seeing they may cross the water ....hope they follow new SOP's and don't take IPODS on board incase they are confiscated. Or will we get Marines going Commando doing a bit of naked roll mat fighting during to keep the crowd entertained whilst waiting for the boats to appear.
I think you missed out the cross dressing cliche, old fruit. :roll:

Predictably unimaginative, you don't have the flair for artful banter do you

I hope they get a medal, the brave heroes.
Hey, you can get some nasty currents on the Thames you know.
They'll also probably get lashed up, pull a Uni chick and suffer from a terrible hangover in the morning.
True heroes in my book.

Op Cambletown. They should secretly break into the boat yards and stuff the front ends of each boat with high explosives and cat shit, place a remote device to render the cox useless and steer the boats into the toffs area to be detonated.

Op trannymat
Obviously

I'm more concerned why we're using the military to do a policing task - i hope the Home Office are coffing for this?