Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Royal Marines Gucci Rebrand

TamH70

MIA
I hate to say this folks, but the Irish Rangers one done a short while ago and linked here looks better.

Make sure you stick sniper tape on the karcher as well ...ally saves lives and washes cars
Is it also necessary to apply cam cream to the face . . . ?! ;) .

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer

With Capita getting the contract to get involved in training at CTC, there's sounds of training being extended out to 36 weeks.

It'll be interesting to see how it will be tied into the new direction the RM seem to want to go in. Personally I can only see there being real issues arising from getting contractors involved in recruit training.

With Capita getting the contract to get involved in training at CTC, there's sounds of training being extended out to 36 weeks.

It'll be interesting to see how it will be tied into the new direction the RM seem to want to go in. Personally I can only see there being real issues arising from getting contractors involved in recruit training.
I thought it was 36 weeks now.

If it's like any other capita training, the trainers will almost exclusively be ex-regulars.

So my understanding of the increase in the training was to basically spend the extra time at the beginning to get everyone's fitness up to stop people being broken during training and waste the money that way.

How capita will be involved i have no idea.

QRK2

LE
So my understanding of the increase in the training was to basically spend the extra time at the beginning to get everyone's fitness up to stop people being broken during training and waste the money that way.

Connected to dropping the PRMC

Getting bods fixed, then trained, then qualified?

Last edited:
I thought it was 36 weeks now.
I'm honestly not sure if the 32 weeks increase to 36 that is doing the rounds, is to do with the actual training phases being made longer in future, or whether it refers to the recent introduction of ROP that has replaced the PRMC.

Latest Threads