Royal Marines Commando School

SPIDER38

On ROPS
On ROPs
i wish the BBC would show that eighties doco on the mountain and Artic warfare cadre again,[and that early Paras one],

i wish the BBC would show that eighties doco on the mountain and Artic warfare cadre again,[and that early Paras one],
SPIDER they are both on BBC iplayer, I've just quickly searched for them on the iplayer website.

SPIDER38

On ROPS
On ROPs
You can find them on BBC Iplayer
i've got a T-mobile jobby on my lappy,it allows a certain amount of viewing [about 25 mins on you tube] then the fair use policy kicks in,...

I was just thinking that. Also, since and including 'Behind The Lines' (the one to which you refer), this will be at least the fifth time it's been done about the corps. Much as I enjoy them, I would quite like to see an up to date series about the Paras. I don't recall any other since the 80's series. Or indeed recruits to another part of the army, RA or an RAC regiment for example.

Posted quickly, while the cat's not sat on the keyboard.

I was just thinking that. Also, since and including 'Behind The Lines' (the one to which you refer), this will be at least the fifth time it's been done about the corps. Much as I enjoy them, I would quite like to see an up to date series about the Paras. I don't recall any other since the 80's series. Or indeed recruits to another part of the army, RA or an RAC regiment for example.

Have a look here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search?q=In the Highest Tradition

Thanks, I'll look at those. I'd still like to see a new one about the Paras though.

I was thinking the same when this was announced. There have been a few about the Corps. I would like to see a doco on the making of a guardsman, tankie, artillery etc

week 1.

Royal Marine recruits learn covert OP skills in the cubicles down at the kiddies pool.

week 2.

Recruits all fail Geneva convention written test, and are congratulated by the staff.

when is it going to be the turn of the third big three?
http://www.raf.mod.uk/newsweather/index.cfm?storyid=DFD7F569-1143-EC82-2E46B0E890BB3696

Canned after just a few shows as even the RAF were embarrassed how dog toffee they looked compared to the other stuff coming out of Afghanistan at the time. Highlights include the SNCO chap who prided himself on his professionalism losing his room key and locking himself out on camera and the 'Gunner' who, upon being issued a bayonet, said to the camera he felt like a soldier, too retarded to realise he will never be a soldier but an airman.

It was awesome.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/air-force-afghanistan/episodes/episode-1-259

Look at the comments. Read them. Think of ARRSE. Alas no longer available to view.

Latest Threads