Royal Marines - Christmas Contact

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Bad_Crow, Dec 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Talk about one to tell the grandkids.

Just glad that none of them were hurt and wishing them all the best.

Who do you think you are kidding Mr Taliban if you think you'll lower morale today.

<Looking for link>
  2. Just had a sprog bootneck boss on beeb news getting his head down and wishing terry a merry christmas while being zapped. Very casual lol

Plus the standard p+ss taking carol singing, trying to shout the sky pilot out the compound :D

Heathens :D
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Cant believe history wasnt made at that moment with a kick of a football and a jolly good handshake whilst exchanging photos and cigs
  4. Seen. Fcuking RPG's on Christmas day. Whatever happened to a good old game of football.

Still did you see the booty who had thrown on his ra ra skirt and tank top.

5. On BBC News? I thought that was my telly playing up :lol:
  6. Come on you didn't expect anything else did you. I was only suprised they weren't wearing them on Patrol.
  7. There are places that get attacked every day in Helmand and not just where the marines are. Quite bad out here.
  8. I'm aware of that. The likes of Bastion and Khandahar are getting write ups every other day over the crimbly period so its only fair we mention the others now and then. Normally inf and close support corps types out in the FOB's wondering what day it is.
  9. any linky to the vid of this? done a search but not turned anything up...
  10. Same here. Was on the BBC yesterday after dinner. Showed an RM Patrol come under small arms and RPG contact. Bloke returning fire on the LMG and the rupert chin wagging.
  11. cheers geeza

12. Not just Marines and INF out in the FOBS. Half of the people out there are from Corps.

I heard the Marines were quite upset and shed a few tears on Christmas, not because they were contacted, but because santa never visited them and that they never had a gym at the FOB. *runs away*
  13. Run... away... Where?! Youre stuck in Bastion!