Royal Marines Berets

#1
Why do the Royals never seem to be able to shape their berets very well, they always appear to be too small and sit on their heads like a pimple on a ducks arse.

They may be tough but their beret shaping skills are pants !
 
#3
Bondi-Babe-Magnet said:
Why do the Royals never seem to be able to shape their berets very well, they always appear to be too small and sit on their heads like a pimple on a ducks arse.

They may be tough but their beret shaping skills are pants !

It's only a fcukin hat :roll:
 
#4
But to a Marine its a hat that has had to be earned, dont complete the course....u dont get the hat!!

But as for RAF Berets...nuff said!!
 
#7
C5H12O said:
But to a Marine its a hat that has had to be earned, dont complete the course....u dont get the hat!!
ok, fair point, but it's still just a headcovering, a hard one to get, granted, but still a hat, totally agree about the RAF :p the worst one I've seen to date has to be the eyetie alpine guys with the huge feather, kewl if your Robin Hood, but why stick 'em into your battle bowler :eek:
 
#9
Bravo2nothing said:
And watch how your post disappears....

Read the top stickies. Talk about 'hats' your post goes. It's getting too dull repating myself.

DM
STOP! apply safety catches and listen in :lol: I,m not using the term hat in that way at all, I'm a hat, I meant it as" It's only a fcukin headcovering device"

Fcukin 'ell 8O
 
#11
F_A_B__BABY! said:
Bravo2nothing said:
And watch how your post disappears....

Read the top stickies. Talk about 'hats' your post goes. It's getting too dull repating myself.

DM
STOP! apply safety catches and listen in :lol: I,m not using the term hat in that way at all, I'm a hat, I meant it as" It's only a fcukin headcovering device"

Fcukin 'ell 8O
I know, hence your post remains!!!! B20 on the other hand did, hence his post went.
 
#12
to be honest i think their to tired to shape the beret lol.... after the 30 mill march/run and they receive it i think their to knackered to even try.
 
#14
Bravo2nothing said:
And watch how your post disappears....

Read the top stickies. Talk about 'hats' your post goes. It's getting too dull repating myself.

DM
DM

Fair one mate, didn't read the distructions first.

Couldn't help myself.

I'll play nice now.
 

Latest Threads