Royal Marines Assault Spain

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spanish_Dave, Sep 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Hi all, very pleased to say that we have two very brave Royal Marines, families and carers going to Spain next week, sadly both have been blinded during their career, nice to hear they have booked some golf to play :lol:

2. Hope they enjoy their stay.Your a good man Dave!

3. Maybe they could play at night?

4. Thought it was gonna be a p+ss take on that short period of being geographical challenge

Golf!!! thats just taking the pi+ss lol

Good skills royal

5. hope they have a great stay, thoroughly deserved for anyone who lost their site in service. Top man dave

6. Playing golf whilst blind? Jeez, I knew the Royals were good, but never knew they were that elite! I guess they have a real justification for being in the SFSG with drills like that.

7. FORE

Get a couple of holes in one just to make us proud

8. Don't be daft, Royals can't count that high.

Many thanks, Dave. Small reward compared to what's awaiting you beyond the veil, I'm sure. Just don't be in any hurry to collect it, eh?

10. Its true, the blind booties are booked into the play a round of golf!!! bet the fairway will look like a dems range after.

Two families flew out today, a ghurka and his tribe and a gunner and the woman he owns and nipper.

So thats two more wheelchairs trundling round sunnier climes this week.

All funded by you cnuts.

11. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Squeeze me :wink: , 3 rounds of golf on seperate courses, any Royal Engineers around to repair the damage 8)

Also they are getting preferential rates on the golf charges due to being injured troops :D

12. Nah, the fairway will be flawless, it's Jack Nicklaus' Bentley that you need to worry about!

13. a phot or some vid is in order.... top lads!

Well done to you for doing what you do for these lads!