• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal marine refuses to wear womens clothes

Naked rambler Stephen Gough has been warned he faces spending the rest of his life in prison if he continues to refuse to wear clothes in public.

The former Royal Marine, a veteran of two “boots-only” hikes from Land’s End to John O’Groats, has spent most of the last four years in solitary confinement in Scottish jails after stripping off on a flight to Edinburgh. Since then he has declined to wear prison uniform or to appear clothed in court resulting in further custodial sentences for contempt.

This week he was found guilty of causing a breach of the peace following his arrest as he left Perth prison in December where he had just finished serving a 12-month sentence for the same offence. On that and a previous occasion police have been waiting to re-arrest him at the prison gates.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-in-jail-naked-rambler-is-warned-1865690.html

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
My first thought was - what the fuck!

A bizarre story. Maybe he should limit his naked jaunts in Jockland, as they're so uptight. The oatmeal ethnics are most likely just jealous that said Royal has a better tan than the lot of then, pasty skinned porridge wogs.

It would be nice if muslim protestors could be banged up in the same way. Hold a card up saying "Death to all those who insult Islam", straight into nick. Do the same on the way out, straight back in.

Or, preferably, a cattle bolt to the head.

Anyway, maybe the bootie in question just craves prison cock, and they have an endless supply of roll mats.

When you consider some of the ridiculously light sentences handed out recently (like 6 months for attacking a woman with bleach because she asked him to behave in a cinema) or indeed the arseholes at Luton, life for going naked seems bizarre.
It's not as if he is doing it in a 'creepy' fashion. He's not 'exposing' himself he's just wandering around in birthday order. This is almost like a rerun of Coolhand Luke.

Drove past him a few years ago on a high fell track in the Pennines.
He had a rather attractive young lady with him (in a lean and fit sort of way, I didn't look to closely at her face either) who was equally as naked.
I think he was wearing a hat as well as his boots but I confess to being a tad distracted by his companion.

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
I've been reading comments on a few newspaper sites about the "SAS walt" from last year. I'm dreading leaving the Army, I really am.

Civvies are fucking mongs.

jagman said:
He had a rather attractive young lady with him (in a lean and fit sort of way, I didn't look to closely at her face either) who was equally as naked.
I think he was wearing a hat as well as his boots but I confess to being a tad distracted by his companion.
Were you also distracted by the camera crew? The filmed journey was aired on one of the TV channels a week or so ago.

putteesinmyhands said:
jagman said:
Were you also distracted by the camera crew? The filmed journey was aired on one of the TV channels a week or so ago.

No camera crew when I saw him.
Must have been 5 years ago or maybe a little more.

fairycakes said:
Naked rambler Stephen Gough has been warned he faces spending the rest of his life in prison if he continues to refuse to wear clothes in public.

The former Royal Marine, a veteran of two “boots-only” hikes from Land’s End to John O’Groats, has spent most of the last four years in solitary confinement in Scottish jails after stripping off on a flight to Edinburgh. Since then he has declined to wear prison uniform or to appear clothed in court resulting in further custodial sentences for contempt.

This week he was found guilty of causing a breach of the peace following his arrest as he left Perth prison in December where he had just finished serving a 12-month sentence for the same offence. On that and a previous occasion police have been waiting to re-arrest him at the prison gates.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-in-jail-naked-rambler-is-warned-1865690.html
Nobody has considered he might possibly have a screw loose?

Fire up the Disability Discrimination bus.

...he was accompanied by his new girlfriend Melanie, a hairdresser from Bournemouth, close to where Mr Gough, 46, spends a lot of the time parked up in the Ford Transit van in which he now lives.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...e-freedom-to-be-yourself-campaign-509329.html

That was in 2005. I hope his van is parked on private land and that he has declared SORN.

Otherwise, they'll have the shirt off his back.

Royal marine refuses to wear womens clothes
Womens? Freudian slip?

Latest Threads