Royal marine refuses to wear womens clothes

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fairycakes, Jan 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Naked rambler Stephen Gough has been warned he faces spending the rest of his life in prison if he continues to refuse to wear clothes in public.

The former Royal Marine, a veteran of two “boots-only” hikes from Land’s End to John O’Groats, has spent most of the last four years in solitary confinement in Scottish jails after stripping off on a flight to Edinburgh. Since then he has declined to wear prison uniform or to appear clothed in court resulting in further custodial sentences for contempt.

This week he was found guilty of causing a breach of the peace following his arrest as he left Perth prison in December where he had just finished serving a 12-month sentence for the same offence. On that and a previous occasion police have been waiting to re-arrest him at the prison gates.
  2. If God had meant us to walk around with no clothes on, we'd have been born naked.
    • Like Like x 5
  3. They want to stop the other prisoners shouting 'naked bar' as he leaves nick. Bunch of cunts
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

My first thought was - what the fuck!

A bizarre story. Maybe he should limit his naked jaunts in Jockland, as they're so uptight. The oatmeal ethnics are most likely just jealous that said Royal has a better tan than the lot of then, pasty skinned porridge wogs.

It would be nice if muslim protestors could be banged up in the same way. Hold a card up saying "Death to all those who insult Islam", straight into nick. Do the same on the way out, straight back in.

Or, preferably, a cattle bolt to the head.

Anyway, maybe the bootie in question just craves prison cock, and they have an endless supply of roll mats.
  5. When you consider some of the ridiculously light sentences handed out recently (like 6 months for attacking a woman with bleach because she asked him to behave in a cinema) or indeed the arseholes at Luton, life for going naked seems bizarre.
    It's not as if he is doing it in a 'creepy' fashion. He's not 'exposing' himself he's just wandering around in birthday order. This is almost like a rerun of Coolhand Luke.
  6. Drove past him a few years ago on a high fell track in the Pennines.
    He had a rather attractive young lady with him (in a lean and fit sort of way, I didn't look to closely at her face either) who was equally as naked.
    I think he was wearing a hat as well as his boots but I confess to being a tad distracted by his companion.
  7. Nude walt. Wears boots. 'nuff said.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. It was quite a rocky track, be fair :)
  9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I've been reading comments on a few newspaper sites about the "SAS walt" from last year. I'm dreading leaving the Army, I really am.

Civvies are fucking mongs.
  10. Were you also distracted by the camera crew? The filmed journey was aired on one of the TV channels a week or so ago.

11. No camera crew when I saw him.
    Must have been 5 years ago or maybe a little more.
  12. Nobody has considered he might possibly have a screw loose?

Fire up the Disability Discrimination bus.
  13. I would say he is a little cookie but not so convinced it warrants spending life in clink.
  14. let the man get his pipe out and if you don't like it feel free to jump on the end

That was in 2005. I hope his van is parked on private land and that he has declared SORN.

Otherwise, they'll have the shirt off his back.

Womens? Freudian slip?