Royal marine Corps colours kilt.

Hoofing bit of kit, commissioned for an army/navy game in the dim and distant past.

This was hand made, as far as I'm aware one off

This is the actual kilt

Chicks dig them, men admire them

I'm having a clearing out and I'm not planning on cracking an army/navy in the near future

Cost 320 quid and took 2 months to get made up and delivered.

Offers over 100 quid

Let all your essence bootneck colleagues know

ugly

LE
634715be2a2995c12fcb83c218691d4c2e48e4c9bf00e595816337e9d228f31e.jpg

That's not a kilt, it's a multicoloured skirt.

Which is gayer than Elton John and Freddie Mercury spitroasting George Michael at a Liberace concert.

That's not a kilt, it's a multicoloured skirt.

Which is gayer than Elton John and Freddie Mercury spitroasting George Michael at a Liberace concert.
I also have the prince of wales check going cheap! For your urban, urbane action

Prince of wales check

They are fun to wear around town, more lady action than most of you have seen in a life time

ugly

LE

ugly

LE
Great for cutting around the ulu, deep pockets for your ferrets, poached pheasants etc
Brambles, thistles and midges, possibly the only way to make the old fella swell up?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Would anyone pay £320 quid to look like a Lithuanian tranny (apart from a Lithuanian tranny of course)? It's right up there with those lezzers getting stung in order to sit in a Sacred Vagina tent and steam their bits in a West Country field.

Wear that thing in Vilnius (and probably anywhere else), and the only action you'll get is some percussive maintenance from a homophobic nationalist.

10 out of 10 for making Scottish national dress an object of ridicule however.

I also have the prince of wales check going cheap! For your urban, urbane action

Prince of wales check

They are fun to wear around town, more lady action than most of you have seen in a life time
I've worn a proper kilt (Hunting Mackenzie tartan) on a stag night in Warsaw. Blonde chicks buying beers for the privilege of checking if it's true what they say about Scots and kilts etc etc etc.

I don't think you'd get the same attention in the cross-dressing monstrosity that you are trying to punt, if I'm honest.