Royal leaves 100k..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hector_Chavez_V, Jun 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Irrespective that he's one of my own, I remember people always saying that this is what they would do when pax finally paid up and did go to a wake that had 10k behind the bar once but what a fucking hoofing bloke.

Marine killed by Taliban leaves £100,000 in his will to send 32 of his mates on holiday | The Sun |News|Campaigns|Our Boys

Will be interesting to see how some of the lads will reciprocate his spot on gesture, hopefully with some gutteral behaviour, tramp shagging and shameless dressing up..

• Like Like x 13
  2. I concur and would like to associate myself with your comment "fucking hoofing bloke"

• Like Like x 1
  3. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

I hope they spend every penny on lager, party frocks, ugly whores and bail bonds.......... not wasting a single penny.

Indeed, a hoofing bloke!

4. I'm suitably ashamed, when operational tours werent half as naughty as they are now I always said I'd stick £500 behind the bar for the lads, that would just about spread over 2 hours of supping in a grotty Wetherspoons with a breakfast thrown in :)

5. Porridge_gun

they should take his cremated remains with them. Mixing them with beer and the gushed snatch batter of a hundred whores then sprinkling them on kebabs like black pepper.

• Like Like x 1
  6. You been reading my will?

They should take him to Cancun, do 3 yards of ale each then send him up in a kaleidoscopic firework shooting out the Corps colours

7. Porridge_gun

My old man wants mixing with black powder and firing down century range at bisley when her joins the choir invisibule, I can do that for about £20 and you can rest assured there will be no mention of sending me on an overseas drinking binge in his will, the selfish old cnut.

I hope the lads do his memory proud and be complete wretches, £100k is a hell of a party for 32 blokes if managed properly and to max effect.

Fcuk vegas, they should get their arses to M&S ladieswear, then on a plane to Bangkok and bum ladyboys until they all fit in snooker cue cases and have to come home

8. But not too early in proceedings though!

They could gamble £10 and win a few hundred thousand more and take his ashes on a Royal's tour of 40's drinking establishments of the world

9. My late brother wanted every one in the local RBL to talk about him after he had passed on so he put in his will that £5000 had to go on a piss up, their still talking about him 5 years later

10. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

His sister isn't bad.

11. Mix him with vim and talc, cut him into wraps, flog him to the local Hoorays as a particularly good vintage of Columbian marching powder and take YOURSELF on a debauched booze-fest! Did he teach you NOWT about self sufficiency and using your noodle??

12. well done that man.

13. The urban myth comes true. Top bloke.

14. class fella, hope his mates drink till they forget there own names then shag some random skanks

15. In those days, £5000 could buy you half of Ye Olde England right?