Royal Leamington Spa Walt

Discussion in 'Waltenkommando' started by Bossdog, Nov 11, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Seen at the parade this morning at Royal Leamington Spa this morning by twitter poster @aardbloke

Twitter / Aardbloke: This Bellend was on parade ...

Haven't got the time to look up all the medals, but looks odd for a guy thats supposedly serving - and why not court mounted?

Answers on the back of a postcode please.
  2. If he was a propper walt he would have taken more care with his appearance. Just looks like someone "special" to me.
    • Like Like x 2
  3. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

I would have worm my VC's today only the silver is coming off them .
    • Like Like x 2
  4. CS95 is so yesterday.
    Dont these walts look at ebay enough!
  5. Hush. He is obviously a Very Brave Chap: the medal on the top row closest to his shoulder is the Conspicuous Gallantry Cross.
    View attachment 97510

The one next to it is the Military Cross.

OK, so he may have them mounted in the wrong order but, hey! you were'nt there, man. You were'nt there.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Oh goody, another Walt hunt! My favourite.
  7. I'm surprised that more people aren't outraged that a supposed Bootie is 'down and out'.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Has anyone the ability if I send them a picture to post it ? its not a walt its a picture taken on Friday of a paractice parade the office Flt Lt VR is the biggest bag of shit going his pants have never seen an iron he is VERY fat jacket too small and his shirt is out
  9. Since he has a MC he must be commissioned - assuming that he was awarded the CGS while an Officer in the RM he must then be Captain Jeremy Mark Merchant, Royal Marines,, the only Marine Office to be so decorated with the CGS. only problem is that Cap. Merchant was not awarded the MC. So, excluding the possibility that he has served in different branches and while in different branches was awarded separate medals for gallantry, he is either a WM or, as some one pointed out " special"
  10. Obvious RM walt, he isn't wearing a dress.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. I'd be more impressed if just once, somebody took a picture of the alleged walt, then posted it with an account of what occured when they confronted said walt. Strangely the waltenkommando only ever seem to do the first part.

Outraged enough to take a snidey photo, but not enough to speak out.
    • Like Like x 3
  12. How come no one is ever a RLC walt. Most appear to be Para or SAS wanabees. Don't they know there is dignity in a trade.
    • Like Like x 4