Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Royal jubilee forced labour

Unemployed bussed in to steward river pageant | UK news | The Guardian.

Close protection uk ( directors pretty dodgy) supplied stewards under goverment workfare scheme.
Bussed the poor sods from bristol and then made them sleep under a ****ing bridge!!
How ****ing incompeant is that?
I suppouse disnt use locals because they would have****ed off.
Being unemployed is not yet a crime although if it were prisoners are entitled to a bed and hot food.
Either they are evil or utterly incompetant:(

Unemployed bussed in to steward river pageant | UK news | The Guardian.

Close protection uk ( directors pretty dodgy) supplied stewards under goverment workfare scheme.
Bussed the poor sods from bristol and then made them sleep under a ****ing bridge!!
How ****ing incompeant is that?
I suppouse disnt use locals because they would have****ed off.
Being unemployed is not yet a crime although if it were prisoners are entitled to a bed and hot food.
Either they are evil or utterly incompetant:(

http://www.arrse.co.uk/intelligence...olympic-security-jobseekers-working-free.html

The directors sound like cnuts. I hope they end up sleeping under a bridge one day, and get beaten up by drunks. I hope the modern day slaves stole and damaged anything they could. If you want ppl to work, you gotta pay em.

Sorry, am I ment to be outraged because some unemployed people are having to do some work, or because some horrible unemployed low life scum have found a way to gate crash aunty Betty's river jaunt for free.

If I got outraged every time some rich bastard ripped off some poor people I wouldn't have any time left to read drivel on the interweb.