Discussion in 'ACF' started by lizardo79, Mar 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this thread is in the right section but here goes.

I'm an instructor in the ACF in Northern Ireland. I have a a Royal Irish Regiment mess dress that I've kept from previous full time service. I was hoping to save money by simply replacing the Royal Irish Regiment collar badges with Irish Rangers ones. Problem is I have trawled the internet and can't seem to find Irish Rangers collar badges anywhere.

I would be much appreciated if anyone would be able to provide assistance with this?
  2. Keep checking ebay, mate. I had to acquire new badges recently, and it is quite good for kit like that. If you check on there twice weekly, and you can also put in "want ads" of a sort, on there. Hope this helps
  3. If you give the Adjt Rangers a bell he can point you to a man that can. IIRC the CQ of C Coy can source them.
  4. Many thanks for the above advice. I have been watching items on ebay with fav searches being notified by email but unfortunitly there seems to be a real lack of Irish Ranger stuff coming up except for cap badges and the likes.
    I will take Lurgan_Stoop's advice and try and get in contact with someone at the Rangers HQ see if they can help.