Royal in Hair Row

There's nothing funny in this story at all.

A real man will not hit a woman. No matter what a prat she may be.

IG

IvyGrad said:

IG
I disagree. It certainly made me laugh.

That's the last time pancake t-its takes the mickey out of a slaphead.

IvyGrad said:

IG
Ok, if I'm not supposed to punch you, can I stick a screwdriver in your neck instead?

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Think it's in the Int Cell forum, but still funny :D

The jury was told Pte Jones, who has completed three years unarmed combat with the Marines, had drunk five glasses of champagne and four double vodkas before the five-course meal.
Eh? Does that mean they've never given him a rifle in his three years, or they just left him in a gym with a punchbag all that time? After three years solid unarmed combat I'd be too knackered even to hit a bird.

I think it should be encouraged. There is increasing support in our society for a return to old fashioned values.
Whats more old fashioned than spending the evening supping warm ale and playing cribbage down your local, before returning home to let 'er indoors feel the back of your hand.
Back in the fifties, my grandfather beat my grandmother black and blue every weekend. He wasn't an overly sentimental man, but I have no doubt it was his way of showing affection, and she loved him for it.

This opens up a whole new thread within a thread! Mind you, there is no way on this earth that I would raise a hand to some of the Arrse Maindens; they're capable of kicking some serious butt! :muhaha:

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
sandmanfez said:
I think it should be encouraged. There is increasing support in our society for a return to old fashioned values.
Whats more old fashioned than spending the evening supping warm ale and playing cribbage down your local, before returning home to let 'er indoors feel the back of your hand.
Back in the fifties, my grandfather beat my grandmother black and blue every weekend. He wasn't an overly sentimental man, but I have no doubt it was his way of showing affection, and she loved him for it.
Harry Enfield said:
Women: Know your place. :1:

mediumwhiteamericano said:
This opens up a whole new thread within a thread! Mind you, there is no way on this earth that I would raise a hand to some of the Arrse Maindens; they're capable of kicking some serious butt! :muhaha:
When "capable of kicking some serious butt" means "eating some serious amount of pies" ;)

The poor lad was provoked beyond belief. In another country she would have been beheaded in public.

smudge67 said:
mediumwhiteamericano said:
When "capable of kicking some serious butt" means "eating some serious amount of pies" ;)
Your words Smudge and it's been nice talking to you...

(in the distance a single bell tolls...)

slap-head 1 -pancake t*ts 0

made me laugh anyways. serves her right, if I was at a party where a booty had drank that much i wouldnt be anywhere near the fc*ker let alone start calling him a crome dome and sticking my fingers in his grid!

Yes or the violence...

Bloody hell, she must be hard as nails. If I had been 'punched 15 or 20 times' by one of the Navys finest I doubt I'd be treated for a few cuts & bruises. Unconcious & intubated maybe, unless of course he was a shandy drinking, pink & fluffy slap head, who punched like a girl?

Pies? Yeh, I'll give you that :)

BrunoNoMedals said:
Think it's in the Int Cell forum, but still funny :D

The jury was told Pte Jones, who has completed three years unarmed combat with the Marines, had drunk five glasses of champagne and four double vodkas before the five-course meal.
Every situation can be a learning experience and perhaps Baldy will take away the following:

1.) Water may be a more suitable way to get rehydrated after three years of full on cardio vascular work out
2.) Line your stomach and have the dinner before imbibing if you're prone to being a bit touchy about the old pate and likely to indulge in alcohol induced slappages!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B The Intelligence Cell 3
F The Intelligence Cell 2
B The Intelligence Cell 137