Royal in Hair Row

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mediumwhiteamericano, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. There's nothing funny in this story at all.

A real man will not hit a woman. No matter what a prat she may be.

2. I disagree. It certainly made me laugh.

That's the last time pancake t-its takes the mickey out of a slaphead.
  3. Ok, if I'm not supposed to punch you, can I stick a screwdriver in your neck instead?
  4. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Think it's in the Int Cell forum, but still funny :D

Eh? Does that mean they've never given him a rifle in his three years, or they just left him in a gym with a punchbag all that time? After three years solid unarmed combat I'd be too knackered even to hit a bird.
  5. Get over yourself sweet cheeks; it's the image rather than the act. :D
  6. I think it should be encouraged. There is increasing support in our society for a return to old fashioned values.
    Whats more old fashioned than spending the evening supping warm ale and playing cribbage down your local, before returning home to let 'er indoors feel the back of your hand.
    Back in the fifties, my grandfather beat my grandmother black and blue every weekend. He wasn't an overly sentimental man, but I have no doubt it was his way of showing affection, and she loved him for it.
  7. This opens up a whole new thread within a thread! Mind you, there is no way on this earth that I would raise a hand to some of the Arrse Maindens; they're capable of kicking some serious butt! :muhaha:
  8. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

9. When "capable of kicking some serious butt" means "eating some serious amount of pies" ;)
  10. The poor lad was provoked beyond belief. In another country she would have been beheaded in public.
  11. Your words Smudge and it's been nice talking to you...

(in the distance a single bell tolls...)
  12. slap-head 1 -pancake t*ts 0

made me laugh anyways. serves her right, if I was at a party where a booty had drank that much i wouldnt be anywhere near the fc*ker let alone start calling him a crome dome and sticking my fingers in his grid!
  13. How odd.I started a thread about this,and it has disappeared.
    Very strange.Pass the tin foil hat please.
  14. Then it's only a matter of time....

Might be something to do with the violance etc.