Royal Honeymoon location

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by goatbagthedruid, May 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 10 points for a correct guess: I think a tent near Stornaway on the Isle of Lewis.

2. I thought he was going back to work? this week. Honeymood put off.

RAF probably got rid of too many pilots.
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

RAF pilot in a tent?
    Ha ha ha ha

You obviously haven't read the tread on E Goat where they are complianing about the meal allowence in Italy
    They have a packed lunch if they're working and the grant of 7 Euros per days has been removed because the hotel now provided lunch on standown days

War is hell and thats a fact
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Worse places to spend a honey-moon than in God's country which is, of course, WALES! I know it is North Wales and not South Wales, but even princes and princesses cannot have everything.
  5. It is a bad idea with a tent. Col.Gaddafi is highly competent in tents and taking into account that his grandsons (who didn't belong to the military) were killed, it would be extremely careless to use a tent.
  6. Carrickfergus Castle. I saw the Royal Standard flying when I was going to church this morning. Dead giveaway.
  7. It is believed they are staying in Abu Dhabi in the exclusive Emirates Palace as special guests of Sheikh Mohammad Bin Zayed Al Nayenah, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. He was also at the wedding.

The security around the Emirates Palace as been increased.
  8. A Shed in Buckingham Palace Garden, the helicopter was just a bumsteer.

Isles of Scilley
  9. One of the holiday chalets on the hill overlooking the sea in Colwyn Bay.
  10. Skegness is bracing??
  11. Abu Dhabi? There feck all to do, i hope for their sake that they are going elsewhere, bound to be some commonwealth country, no? Windies perhaps?I wonder whether he reckons he's married the right Middleton...?
  12. Balmoral or Rathlin Island.
  13. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

I have put my French place at their disposal - provided they cut the grass and Will cracks on a bit with the new bathroom....
  14. Butlins at Bognor Regis
  15. Supose it'll be a caravan at Talacre then.