Royal Green Jackets - Cap Badge

I am preparing a presentation piece for someone and have been scouring the internet for a good picture of an RGJ cap badge. Two questions.... did the RGJ officers have a cloth badge or did they just wear a metal one? Does anyone know where I can get a picture of one to be etched on glass?

Cheers, Twicer

Thanks to all. Got what I was after.

Cheers,

Twicer

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FatBoyGeorge said:
How about

I know where you live! I have a mini moke and I'm not afraid to use it! B'stard. :lol:

Whilst on the subject, did anyone attend the unveiling of the new RGJ Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum down in Sunny Staffordshire? Was a good day all round polished off with a march passed from the Old & Bold. Was a privelage to of attended it and only makes me want to be part of the new Regiment ever so much more.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
FatBoyGeorge said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
FatBoyGeorge said:
How about

I know where you live! I have a mini moke and I'm not afraid to use it! B'stard. :lol:
I wondered where mine went. Didn't you say that the Green Jackets were "petty thieves?" :wink:
I misspelled. Should have read 'pretty thieves' Incidentally, I've just had my shvel sharpened. Do you have any Danish blood in you?

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
Rfn_Warrior said:
Whilst on the subject, did anyone attend the unveiling of the new RGJ Memorial at the National Memorial Arboretum down in Sunny Staffordshire? Was a good day all round polished off with a march passed from the Old & Bold. Was a privelage to of attended it and only makes me want to be part of the new Regiment ever so much more.
Thoroughly enjoyable day.

I was very impressed with the Arboretum. If you look closely you can see me in the march past photos on the Association page.

Shall take a look! Two of my lads are on the first picture standing behind the Memorial. Hopefully some good pictures in next months 'Soldier' Magazine. Was a pleasure and privelage to of attended the uneiling. :)