Royal Engineers (v) training

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by darbs, Jul 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Does anyone know after selection where basic training and follow on training for the royal engineers (v) specialists takes place. It would be for trade as a driver. Looked thru the army website and can not see any info. Anybody have any ideas?

    Thanks darbs.
  2. Behind the wheel?

    Sorry feller, i don't know.
  3. Driver training will be run on courses camps or on annual camp. Your field engineering modules will be run on either Regimental Training weekends, possibly at RHQ, or again, on a courses camp.

    For courses camps see Weymouth and Chatham as the two main areas.
  4. haha would be a good start!
  5. "Cheers for that Prae"

    There you go, said it for you!

    Ungrateful cunts, mutter mutter mutter

  6. oh hold your horse's i was getting round to you next.

    but yer thanks for the info
  7. Obviously the favoured response is the utterly useless, completely un-funny one. Sorry, Prae!
  8. oh for gods sake i will find out from somewhere else.
  9. No worries Steve!

  10. Your welcome, Prae.

    Darbs, why don't you just wait until your told where your going?
  11. whats wrong with wanting to find out? i was once told on hear that the only stupid question is one that aint asked.
  12. Easy pal, enjoy the banter
  13. I enjoy the banter as much as the next bloke, but at least get the advise out the way then rip the shite, I'm all for it.

    but i apologize if i bit
  14. To be honest mate, the "Where am I going" questions are best left until you're told, especially in the TA!
  15. Because the answer is dependant upon weather conditions!

    "......Gloucester, take waterproof's, GO"