Royal engineers - petroleum engineer

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by pvtmccheyne, Nov 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hello everyone,
    I'm going in for royal engineers and i know there is a course for a petroleum engineer, what is the best way to get on this course in the trades available? Fitter? Fabricator?

    My second job choice is air conditioning and 3d is REME aircraft TEch :D cheers guys
  2. You have to do the Fitter General class 2 first, then you would do the Fitter Utillities and Petrolium as a Class 1 course.
  3. then you do feck all for the rest of your career
  4. Right, but knocker-till-the-end i caqn still do other courses though right?
  5. other cse's yes BUT not other trade cse's