Royal Engineers Humour

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by MedievalMan, Nov 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Greetings,
    We have a RE having his 22 year dine out on Saturday. He is a really good egg and I have been panned into doing his speech. Has anybody out there got any RE type banter/jokes that might go down well. Plus the fact he is leaving a REME mess could add a bit of rivalry. Having never served with you guys Im not sure what to say about your cap badge apart from the VC's and an Oscar which he always reminds us yellow bellies.
    Thanx in advance
    MM

2. And the FA cup.... :lol:

3. The sappers also started the Sigs corps, the RAF, probably had something to do with the RLC via the RCT via the RASC, RAOC as well methinks!!

the list is endless.......well except for my list which ends here, due to me being old and crusty and with a memory like a... er ...you know one of them things with holes in it :-D

4. Well, EVERY Corps has at least one skeleton in it's closet they try and forget about..... :oops: :oops:

Dont they?! :crying:

5. weren't those fellas who did the Telic beach landing (into a mud pit) RE?

6. 55 vc's!!!

7. but you cant exactly take the piss out of that can you...unless your Regiments' got 56 that is? :D

8. No.. just the Boat Op?

9. Now then, Now then, Then now...Now!!

theres nothing wrong with the Womens Royal Auxillary Balloon Corps dont ya know!!

10. Hmm... Women with big balloons.... :love:

11. I believe we also spawned to Royal Armoured Corps. We also enjoy winding the gunners up about them abandoning their guns and us saving the day again.

12. and indeed the REME(Royal Engineering Made Easy) too!!

13. chimera

chimera LE Moderator

Wash your mouth out.

They were from 40 Regt RA. The Al Faw BG on TELIC 2.

14. Wasn't the Machine Gun Corps down to them too