• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

royal engineers drill instructors brown belt

hello i am looking to buy a royal engineers SDI brown belt they are very hard to get hold of and i cant find them anywhere not even on EBay which is saying somehting i am looking at buying one to place in a presentation for my dad who has recenlty served his time and is gettin out to become a fat civvi

i would like to know of anyone who has details of how to get on either it be someone selling one or a website or anything where i can get my hands on one

REgards Leachy

ha ha ha like the makita drill holster!! nah im looking just for the belt dave moffat at the Sapper Shop gave me the number for a QMSI at brompton but i had no look hopefully the answer will come out on here sometime soon

Latest Threads