Royal dragoon guards

Very good when I saw them in action. However, all these things are cyclical and the best today might the worst tomorrow and vice versa. If you have a family connection and like the role, I would recommend that you go for it.

Excellent Regiment, I might be slightly biased. Who's your dad? PM me if you dont want to put name in public

The leading Armoured Regiment by all acounts, top RAC Gunnery results for about 4 years on the trot (minus years not complete due to ops). Only Reg in 4 Bde to get all green on combined inspections by division and beat 3 Inf Battalions to get a Battle Group on there next tour of Afghan. I've served twice with the Regiment over past 12 years and there just ooze style and profetionalism.

The leading Armoured Regiment by all acounts, top RAC Gunnery results for about 4 years on the trot (minus years not complete due to ops). Only Reg in 4 Bde to get all green on combined inspections by division and beat 3 Inf Battalions to get a Battle Group on there next tour of Afghan. I've served twice with the Regiment over past 12 years and there just ooze style and profetionalism.
Just like your spelling then!:)

If nothing else, they have a smart uniform and an impressive name. Join them and you will probably be fighting top totty off with a stick. Hope that helps.

Just been on a course with a chap from the RDG and he wasn't quite full of praise for them, but again thats one guy and its all a cyclic thing. However, if you want a properly smart uniform the come to the Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons. We don't beat top totty off with sticks, we just make them join the back of the queue.

Just been on a course with a chap from the RDG and he wasn't quite full of praise for them, but again thats one guy and its all a cyclic thing. However, if you want a properly smart uniform the come to the Royal Horse Guards and 1st Dragoons. We don't beat top totty off with sticks, we just make them join the back of the queue.
I seem to remember reading something about notes in boots with men's phone numbers in them or am i imagining things?

All the dealings i have had with them, and there are many; they are not a bad bunch at all. Definitely worse out there.

Some of the finest individuals I have ever met are in the RDG. Don't go there if you've got any hankering for an easy, quiet life though.

If you want style and professionalism think about the KRH. Previously family contact with the Rgt is always good though. If you want to serve on Main Battle Tanks be quick though, they are disapearing at a vast rate of knots. Pretty soon you wil be lucky to find an armoured Landrover. Hussarrrrrrr