Royal corps signals

Discussion in 'Medals' started by bluediamonds, Mar 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. =|

Hi Guys

I am in a bit of a quandry and need some advice regarding a guy who was in the RCS.Sorry im not military so please excuse any mistakes i make in spelling things .

Agf of mine is involved with a guy who has shown he was in the RCS, BUT is now telling her he has recieved the MC IN 1997 in Bosinia and that he was and still is attached to the Special Forces. There is a whole lot more i can add on here but i would rather inbox anyone instead of on here We cant find out if any of this is true. i would like to know where i can find a current list of MC holders and if he really was with the Special Forces

Any advice would be brilliant thank you Guys xxxx
  2. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

London Gazette will list the MC
  3. Thank you i will check there .
  4. Guys , Thank you so much for the kind replys .

Sadly it appears this guy is lying , he doenst appear on any list anywhere having a MC or EVEN MM.
    I feel that he seriously needs to be named and shamed but im not sure how i go about , it is a disgrace on every single MC HOLDER that genuinely got the real thing and that someone tells such lies .

Once again thanks xxxxxxxxxxxx
  5. Don't get too upset pet. I've told some whoppers to impress the females that have been sorry enough to listen to me.
  6. BlueDiamonds PM me with his name there are many ways to skin a rat!