ROYAL CORPS OF TRANSPORT

Discussion in 'RLC' started by daz939, Jan 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The only true transport and logistic regiment a sad sad day when we amalgamated with stackers and slops

Attached Files:

2. Tsk Tsk, confusing transport and Logistics!

Logistics is the management of the flow of goods, information and other resources, including energy and people, between the point of origin and the point of consumption in order to meet the requirements of consumers.

Transport is just a single function in the overall process.

I'm sure the other forming regiments feel just the same about you...

Get over it!

Oh and it's a Corps, not a Regiment - or didn't you get out much...?

3. Bored Bored Bore off

4. Rickshaws, cabs and taxi's.

Home James and don't spare the horses.

5. 3 and a half years to come up with that post?

Fcuk me trigger :twisted:

6. May I add my 2p's worth.............Dick!

Now go away.

7. Well done knobhead - a great first post after 4 years! Now get back to what you're good at, lurking about, keeping quiet and wanking over pictures of big tyres.

8. How sad that strokers like you still have the nerve to post such drivel on here. You were only ever going to get abuse for posting such pump....so like the other replies have said....bore off and don't come back until you have something constructive or interesting to say. I suspect that we won't be seeing you for a while as I reckon you couldn't come up with either.

9. Daz939 - I hope to fu(k you didn't serve in the same Corps as me 8O
    Throbber

10. General Malaise

Well said sir, spoken like a balanced, forward thinking Zero Alpha (Des) that you are.

Daz 939

I will articulate; there's a word for people like you........................C@ck!

11. Oh dear,oh dear. You obviously don,t know that prior to 1965,the RASC actually did the job just as well,but with a lot less fanfare? :roll:

RASC stores,RASC chefs,ring any bells? :wink:

12. Told you so. He's obviously a cockanoid of the highest order. If he were still in he'd wear a RCT cap-badge inside his mess dress (and don't joke as I've seen it). The sooner the 'old n' bold' with a similar such attitude are gone from the Corps the better!

Edited to add that not all the 'old n' bold' just those with a negative attitude, always looking back instead of forwards.

13. GM - I concur :) I'd like to see the utter spaktart go to theater without any kit, back up or food and see just how long it is before he goes crying for his mummy :skull:
    Edited for fat fingers

14. DAZ 939 You are a cock of the highest order and before you say what the **** do I know, I was RCT then RLC over my 23 years. I suggest you fukc off and get a life. To$$er

15. Bowmore_Assassin

Bowmore_Assassin LE Moderator Book Reviewer

This is a Wah and I claim my £10 for spotting it. :roll:

daz939 - Qualify your statement with some sensible answer. Err, actually you can't - we all had this discussion on formation. Done and dusted and we've all moved on somewhat more than successfully.

Go away.