Royal Canadian Mounted Police on Horseguards

Didn't they do well? Saw Wimmin mounties wearing ear rings is that aloud?

I've had two shocks this year. First learing that Skippy was a girl and there were 9 of them, the second seeing wimmin mounties, Good Gad Sir is the Empire safe?

Attachments

You have to remember the Mounties are Police and not a military force. I think they deal with major crimes in Canada, murder, manslaughter rape etc. That and a lot of traffic offences!

I went to see them and thought that they were OK. There were a couple of girls in the line up. I hope that they follow the tradition of the unit.

The Mounties are most certainly military and classed as part of the canadian armed forces.

They are the military police and function as the military intelligence service as well.

I had a look at joining the Mounties a few years back, but couldn't find a forum to post bone questions on about when I'd get to learn 'under glacial snowmobile knife fighting' like arrse so never bothered. But what I did find they do quite a bit, they do organised crime stuff that spans across provinces in Canada (bit like the FBI but with a natty looking hat) and the more hardcore stuff the police wouldn't do like EOD.

Latest Threads