Royal British Legion Festival of Rememberance

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by gorilla, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Currently watching the Festival, after watching the lads from the Royal Hospital chelsea feeling rather humbled.

Bit dusty in here.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Try cleaning.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'm watching Jaws 2. It's not as good as the first one but still pretty entertaining.
  4. Laughed at Cliff Richard poncing around. And was amazed at Katherine Jenkins voice. She has amazing lungs. Very humbled not just at the Chelsea Pensioners but all of those present. Got a lump in throat and a tear in my eye for that young widow also.
  5. I actually think it's better than the first. Come to think of it, it's a lot more preferable than a load of frock-coated piss-their pants old cunts too.
  6. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Cliff Richard was in Jaws 2?

Must've missed him while I was having a shit.
  7. Watching it, it's not as arty farty as it has been but it's not as enjoyable as it used to be - far too much opera and the like.

At least its not being run by Princess productions.

Gotta feel sorry for the Janitor and cleaners in the morning though.
  8. daywalker

daywalker LE Reviewer

I just surprised at the number of officers in charge of their relevant services that only have an MBE and QGJM. All that operational experience helping with the decision making up top.........
  9. Oh the irony and cynicism
  10. I miss the PTIs vaulting over the horse. Better than some years but Cliff Richard???
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Give Cliff a chance, he'll be dead soon.......Vera Lynn, I would......
  12. Having met her her daughter would stand no chance she stonking at 60 plus
  13. Gotta love the TA RMP drill standards are still up there NOT!!
    • Like Like x 1
  14. You'd have thought that the First Sea Lord could have got his Number One dress (or whatever the RN call them) into the tailors in time to wear them tonight.
  15. Cut backs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.