Royal Australian Navy Submarines to go Nuclear

I'll just leave this here

001.jpg

Foot stamping, childish retards.

TamH70

MIA
Melbourne too. I went there c2006 to do a bit of a field trip as I fancied emigrating and wanted to get a feel for the place. I was surprised by the number of Chinese there.

Members of the Chinese military reserve doing a lot of hard target recce?

Comparing the Jew ish déportations in occupied countries, Belgique, Holland, Demark, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Checo slaviquie..,or any where else around Europe at the troubled times, by the strongest army in Europe,...at the time...i can not relate
WTF, had your pish to do with the débat, Mongrel ?
Go fnck yourself, Limp wick
French alright, lots of words of outraged puffery, no actions

He is probably 1 of the eleventy million EU Citizens that took out British Citizenship.

Paris tried to recall him - He waved his Blue Passport and told them to F**k Off :D :D

Bad form to quote oneself - However I need to make a correction.

That he is actually a she - And is reported to be the rug munching partner of certain 1st Minister from Scotland.

Second sentence, delete he, insert she.

In this you are correct, we are pleased to have cordial relations with the Indonesians these many decades.

While it is also true that major military exercises during the 1970's would issue 'blue force' with strategic maps defining the aggressor as "Kamaria", depicted as an inverted Tasmania positioned roughly where Jakarta is. So while smiling, nodding and waving, we do keep a rheumy eye on sentiment among the Indons., even to the extent of ham-fistedly bugging the mobile phones of their President and his wife, and who knows who else.

The simple fact is that Australia is completely safe from sea-borne invasion in our North, as any force actually making landfall would still be a couple of thousand km from anything of any strategic value.

Indeed all their forces would want is a drink of water and a lay down in some shade. Good luck with that.

Ah yes, those bloody Kamarians. They ruined many a sleep and meal. Very good intel gatherers. It was like they had access to our planned route and watch schedule.

Comparing the Jew ish déportations in occupied countries, Belgique, Holland, Demark, Norway, Poland, Hungary, Checo slaviquie..,or any where else around Europe at the troubled times, by the strongest army in Europe,...at the time...i can not relate
WTF, had your pish to do with the débat, Mongrel ?
Go fnck yourself, Limp wick

Can you elaborate on this in understandable sentences and language?

No, you can not because it is futile, histoire, chit
Do i need to rememeber you, Bannockburn everey second post ?
If you are English, you can guarantee, France's partner in the "Auld Alliance" Scotland, will INVERIABLY mention it at some stage :( .

Easily, readily, countered though, with mention of Culloden Moor ;) .

Last edited:

TamH70

MIA
If you are English, you can guarantee, France's partner in the "Auld Alliance" Scotland, will INVERIABLY mention it at some stage :( .

Easily, readily, countered though, with mention of Colloden Moor ;) .

Culloden Moor, if you please.

I used to be a good Jacobite, but now, if I had a chance to be in that battle, I'd be with Stinking Wullie butchering the MacDonalds.

Bad form to quote oneself - However I need to make a correction.

That he is actually a she - And is reported to be the rug munching partner of certain 1st Minister from Scotland.

Second sentence, delete he, insert she.
Ah! . . . the "Auld Alliance" mentioned earlier ;) !!

PhotEx

On ROPS
On ROPs

TamH70

MIA
In this you are correct, we are pleased to have cordial relations with the Indonesians these many decades.

While it is also true that major military exercises during the 1970's would issue 'blue force' with strategic maps defining the aggressor as "Kamaria", depicted as an inverted Tasmania positioned roughly where Jakarta is. So while smiling, nodding and waving, we do keep a rheumy eye on sentiment among the Indons., even to the extent of ham-fistedly bugging the mobile phones of their President and his wife, and who knows who else.

The simple fact is that Australia is completely safe from sea-borne invasion in our North, as any force actually making landfall would still be a couple of thousand km from anything of any strategic value.

Indeed all their forces would want is a drink of water and a lay down in some shade. Good luck with that.
Amusingly, today [20th Sep] is the 22nd Anniversary of my formal invitation to a little going-away activity for the Indons from one of their previously-annexed islands ~90 xC130-minutes to our North. Notwithstanding us having left the place rather precipitously in '75, thus enabling their annexation, all those Kamarian scenarios weren't wasted, after all, as the Indons were not in any hurry to leave ... but we're still good mates, hey!

Latest Threads