• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal Artillery Terms and Abbreviations

I am currently engaged on researching and writing a books provisionally titled as above. It originally started as a listing of abbreviations, but has started to spiral into an encyclopaedia of the Royal Regiment.

Anyone who could assist with words/phrases (polite please) will be acknowledged in the finished book.

I am also looking to obtain de-restricted/de-classified Artillery Training Manuals/pamphlets, (including DUAI's) for research purposes.

A copy of the original draft (48 pages) can be obtained from me on request. The actual working document, for which I hold the copyright, currently stands at 185 pages.

All assistance will be gratefully received.

Cheers

Op-Ack

Latest Threads