• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal Artillery Association Website

Von_Paulus said:
Can CVHQ RA get a forum?
Hi there, please feel free to join, and ask on the site.

Click and ask here!

As the 1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery Mod within the RAA site i would like to say hello to all Arrse members.

Click here for the 1RHA forum.

I welcome any migration of arrser's to any part of the RAA site and i hope you find and help make it as entertaining and helpful as arrse is currently.

Admittedly this may take sometime but the site is in its infancy and:

[align=justify]NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT![/align]

End of mission AG

Just visited the RAA webmaster, site's taking off now. 455 members at the last count.......

Come on guys...take a look, and I know they are still looking for more moderators. If you have the time....give it your support.

Every time I try to onto the site I get this message:

Warning: main(includes/cmsinit.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/cmsinit.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41

Hi All

I have just spoken to Larkhill and have been informed that the problem is caused by an engineering problem and is in the process of being sorted – unfortunately they haven’t been given a time scale as to when it will be up and running. So the best I can suggest is keep trying!

Latest Threads