Royal Artillery Association Website

Von_Paulus said:
Can CVHQ RA get a forum?
Hi there, please feel free to join, and ask on the site.

Click and ask here!

As the 1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery Mod within the RAA site i would like to say hello to all Arrse members.

Click here for the 1RHA forum.

I welcome any migration of arrser's to any part of the RAA site and i hope you find and help make it as entertaining and helpful as arrse is currently.

Admittedly this may take sometime but the site is in its infancy and:

[align=justify]NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT![/align]

End of mission AG

Just visited the RAA webmaster, site's taking off now. 455 members at the last count.......

Come on guys...take a look, and I know they are still looking for more moderators. If you have the time....give it your support.

Every time I try to onto the site I get this message:

Warning: main(includes/cmsinit.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/cmsinit.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41

Reference LBM - me too!

Hi All

I have just spoken to Larkhill and have been informed that the problem is caused by an engineering problem and is in the process of being sorted – unfortunately they haven’t been given a time scale as to when it will be up and running. So the best I can suggest is keep trying!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JoeCivvie Waltenkommando 18
S Gunners 2
MADPIERRE16 Gunners 12