Royal Artillery Association Website

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by ROS, Dec 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ROS

ROS Swinger

The RAA has come up with a new site to work along side this site. Take a look - Moderators wanted for regimental areas

And if want a regimental one like then ask.
  2. ROS

ROS Swinger

come on guys and girls, get this site up and running
  3. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

I tried but forgot my password and user name :roll:
  4. ROS

ROS Swinger

have just sent it to you
  5. Can CVHQ RA get a forum?
  6. Hi there, please feel free to join, and ask on the site.

Click and ask here!

As the 1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery Mod within the RAA site i would like to say hello to all Arrse members.

Click here for the 1RHA forum.

I welcome any migration of arrser's to any part of the RAA site and i hope you find and help make it as entertaining and helpful as arrse is currently.

Admittedly this may take sometime but the site is in its infancy and:

[align=justify]NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT![/align]

End of mission AG
  7. ROS

ROS Swinger

8. Just visited the RAA webmaster, site's taking off now. 455 members at the last count.......

Come on guys...take a look, and I know they are still looking for more moderators. If you have the time....give it your support.
  9. just joined, a very good site.
  10. Every time I try to onto the site I get this message:

Warning: main(includes/ failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dale7891/public_html/index.php on line 41
  11. Reference LBM - me too!
  12. Yes, seems to be a general fault, I will investigate and let you all know what I find out.
  13. Hi All

I have just spoken to Larkhill and have been informed that the problem is caused by an engineering problem and is in the process of being sorted – unfortunately they haven’t been given a time scale as to when it will be up and running. So the best I can suggest is keep trying!
  14. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Come on guys and girls. Get signed up.
  15. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator