Royal Army Dental Corps.....

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by bigjarofwasps, Sep 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi,

I heard a rumour that the RADC has been dispanded, and become part of the RAMC is this true?

I also heard that the Royal Welsh have taken the RADC stable belt as theres?

Am I having my leg pulled or is this true?
  2. Is this one of the 'teeth' arms?

I'll get my coat.
  3. Brace yourself for this ...... Your crowning comment certainly caps the situation and its wisdom gets to the root of the matter.....and is most incisive.

......any room under your coat?
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

We live in hope!
  5. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I should hope not.

It's still very much a separate corps in the same way the QA are but all three work together as AMS, Army Medical Services.
  6. Cheers guys.
  7. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Always here to help.
  8. Perhaps all three work as the AMS despite each other
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Fang_Farrier

Well I can definitely recall one or two very good relationships with some QAs!
  10. Ideas are bubbling however,at Ministerial level,about having a single Royal Army Medical Service doing the lot.
    That should make certain Dental officers shit themselves,trying to be proper officers.
  11. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Good effort, resurrect a two year old thread to get on your soapbox and spout bollocks.

12. Ah,an expert on it,there's always one.
  13. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

An expert on what? Resurrecting old threads or spouting bollocks? The great thing about the interweb is that it attracts all sorts of idiocy and armchair theorists and you clearly fit into the former and probably the latter too. No matter, they usually get ignored and/or bored fairly rapidly and disappear up their own self-righteous chuff spouting something along the lines of 'It was never like that in MY day,' or 'When I was in we did this and that and it was brilliant.'

Enjoy the site, you'll find some illuminating characters on it, some of whom know a damn sight more than you do and are ever so slightly more stylish about it too.
  14. Fang_Farrier

I recall the merger rumour being told a as gospel truth back in 1986!

And 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, etc

Do you get hint or do I need to go on.