Royal Armoured Corps Jargon

Hey guys :)

I'm going to be joining the SCOTS DG in the foreseeable future (start date for Pirbirght is 15/07/2012).

I was wondering if you "lovely bunch" could fill me in on some common Royal Armoured Corps jargon, just so I don't misunderstand people when they use some.

Thanks in advance for the useful help...but I also expect some trolling so good luck with that too :)

Get the beers in = It's your round.
ACTION! = Wake up we are about to shoot somebody.
Pussy = (depends on context) 1. Clunge; 2. Soft individual.
Clunge = Phlange
Phlange = Growler
Growler = Minge
Minge = Pussy (start over).

Hope this helps.
Twat = ****

Refer to everyone in the RAC except RTR as 'Cavalry Under New Tasking' it is an old acronym for Cav in Tanks.

STILL!!--as in STILL!!

Oh and brush up on your Fijian.

"Redundancy" and I don't mean spare tonks.

When you break down,(you will),don't forget to ask bluebell (REME/LAD) how long will it take to fix,they love that.Good luck.

Pointy one - refers to KE ammunition natures
Blunt one half a bag - Indicates use of secondary natures.
Wallapeurs - cod frog, used to describe those that sacked the cleverer, four legged, part of the team only a few decades ago.

Scarletto will be along shortly to have a dribble.

Long weight
Bag of ellipses
Tartan paint

Some of the items you will need to queue up for at the Tech QM's on behalf of the Tp Cpl

Nobby

P.S. if you p*ss off the Fitter Section you will be dead meat - lol

Refer to everyone in the RAC except RTR as 'Cavalry Under New Tasking' it is an old acronym for Cav in Tanks.
Refer to people in black overalls as "The People's Cav" as they love the fact they are so meritocratic.