Royal Anglian Rugby Memorial Game 2007

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by RAPCRUGBY, Jan 5, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Calling all Rugby Loving Royal Anglians! Every year for the last six years there has been an annual memorial game between serving and former members of the Regiment. It statrted as a 1st Battalion game and was made into a Regimental event last year when a combined Regimental Old Boys saw off the serving "youngsters" from the 1st Battalion. This year we will be taking on the 2nd Battalion at Bury St Edmunds Rugby Club on Saturday 01 September 2007. Last year we had three ex-pompadours playing and 12 watching. Come along and support and talk about how good you were! More details on this site at a later date and on the Regt Assoc site.

2. "Look at those Anglians"....where are the rugby supermen? The game is 100% on and I have 23 players so far and anarmy of drinkers. Drop me a line at wilkie332@hotmail.com if you wanna come along to either play or drink and remember old times!

3. The game is still on and if you want a copy of this years newsletter then drop me a line wilkie332@hotmail.com

4. This years gane is at Hitchin RFC 1430 KO . Anyone interested in further details to play or support email wilkie332@hotmail.com

5. Try the Pompadour website for a list of whose attending