Royal Anglian regiment

Ok so I really want to join the military and I've been looking into The Royal Anglian regiment but I have a few questions.
I want to join them as they are very respected and have a lot of experience.
Also the Mercian regiment are my local regiment so does anyone know what they're reputation is like?
Do they recruit from Nottingham?
(Location wise) What battalion would I be put into if I pass? Cheers

The Anglians are Infantry. Why have you posted this in the RAC area?

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
RAC = Royal Anglian Crowd.
To be fair, when I was in the Catterick Commandos at Cambrai, there was a battalion of Angle Irons next door.

Went to Omagh, came back, to Tidworth, found another battalion next door (between us and 4/7RDG, replaced by 3RTR). So maybe Angle Irons are cavalry wannabes and like to hang out with cavalrymen.

1 R Anglian (Vikings) are I think in London and 2 R Anglian (Poachers) are in Rutland. The latter are due to head back to Cyprus for a couple of years next summer. They are not a bad bunch and are all part of the Queen's Div. Seen a bit of the Poachers and if you are interested ask to visit them.

Ok so I really want to join the military and I've been looking into The Royal Anglian regiment but I have a few questions.
Also the Mercian regiment are my local regiment so does anyone know what they're reputation is like?
download.jpg

Laf, started at 0434, Regiment spelt with a small "r"....

Watson, I think I'm on to something.....