Royal Albert Hall Cup

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by TicketsForTroops, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. UK Combined Services
    US Armed Forces​

Support our troops against the US on the 7th October in one special night of boxing! There are still tickets available for The Royal Albert Hall Cup. Tickets are all free for this ONCE IN A LIFETIME opportunity.

Go to Tickets For Troops - Tickets For Troops ukvus.jpg for tickets
  2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Isn't this
    UK Combined Services

I'll be cheering the Marines as the company kindly sent me some eagles to help me poke the Brits; Gung Ho!
  3. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

A brilliant night, The Septics got a bloody nose, UK Combined services, won a hard fought 5-4 bouts, well done to all, I managed to get a ringside seat (Thankyou FC) it was good to see a VC on parade lots of familiar faces, I have a programme signed by several well known faces, so any autograph hunters out there throw a few quid in the Hols4heroes pocket and i,ll send it to you, signatures are Johnson Beharry VC, Frank Bruno Frank Warren, Robert Lawrence MC Gen Sir Mike Jackson MBE, Col Tim Collins OBE Chris Hunter
  4. Brilliant night, however my alcohol intake prior to and during the event has left me with only vague recollections of it....
  5. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Oh well...seems the Marines didn't bring any of the Spinks/Sphinx family...:farao: