• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Royal Albert Hall Cup

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Isn't this
UK Combined Services
V
USMC

I'll be cheering the Marines as the company kindly sent me some eagles to help me poke the Brits; Gung Ho!

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
A brilliant night, The Septics got a bloody nose, UK Combined services, won a hard fought 5-4 bouts, well done to all, I managed to get a ringside seat (Thankyou FC) it was good to see a VC on parade lots of familiar faces, I have a programme signed by several well known faces, so any autograph hunters out there throw a few quid in the Hols4heroes pocket and i,ll send it to you, signatures are Johnson Beharry VC, Frank Bruno Frank Warren, Robert Lawrence MC Gen Sir Mike Jackson MBE, Col Tim Collins OBE Chris Hunter

Latest Threads