Roy Shaw dead.

Heart failure. As in, the definition of death is apparently the ceased function of the heart. So if he's dead the heart must have failed. QED.

Apart from that he was a criminal thug - so are you planning this to be a RIP thread?

Well I for one feel that he is definately dead, he was probably a true legend, an one o' the good uns an' all, straight up, an' mates wiv the Krays - but so is Barbera Windsor.. having glanced half arrsedly and with withering interest at his wiki page, scan read it and really got to know the big hearted cockney pearly king, I can honestly say that I have forgotten almost everything about the big timing violent criminal other than that he should have died in prison...
At least you could leave your front door open.

Roy shaw one of the old school gentleman criminals......he may rob you an kick your head in but he wore a suit while doing it. Which makes it ok.
Bless 'im. Just like them Kray boys, if any of the girls what belonged to 'em wanted to leave, after they'd cut off her face with a razor, jumped up and down on her and Reggie had cut off her little fingers for his special wall, they'd set her on fire nice and respectful, and send her ears in a jam jar to her old Mum, with a bunch of flowers an' all.

Them was good days.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Bless 'im. Just like them Kray boys, if any of the girls what belonged to 'em wanted to leave, after they'd cut off her face with a razor, jumped up and down on her and Reggie had cut off her little fingers for his special wall, they'd set her on fire nice and respectful, and send her ears in a jam jar to her old Mum, with a bunch of flowers an' all.

Them was good days.
That's quite enough of that type of sarcastic iconoclasm, young man. The Krays only ever tortured and abused their own kind*, I'll have you know.

*Other humans.

I've never quite grasped the mentality that criminals are scum, unless they happen to be famous.

Mike Tyson is another one. As a convicted rapist, he should be living in a tent under a flyover; not big timing it around Hollywood to the adulation of screaming fans.

Latest Threads