Roy Keane V Regina V 3 x RRF

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Letterwritingman, Feb 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now I appreciate this is only the beginning of the trial but perhaps someone could get the B_Liar to express his opinion on this particular case and thus indicate his personnel interest in the outcome.,,30000-13304124,00.html

Now of course in this fair and pleasent land if Mr Keane were to be found guilty of such a heinous offence could he too expect 18 months?
  2. Nothing wrong with what he did. Just teaching a pikey not to be cheeky to your elders!

I heard it on the radio this morning and nearly crashed my car with laughter wheni heard how much it was going to cost to get the little chavs gold (effect) chain fixed.

£2.99!! :D :D

Elizabeth Duke anyone?

Pikey scum, burn them all! (or is that unPC today?)

3. Sorry A-S as I appear to be having a sense of humour failure I fail to see your point after all it is alleged that Keane:

Verbally threatened
    Physically threatened
    Actually Occassioned assault (resulting in criminal damage?)

But after all if you cant teach a thief a lesson as implied in the recent case then surely such a violent overreaction demonstrates the requirement for strong sentencing in the event of guilt being proven?

I think 18 months should do it.
  4. He has been found not guilty of slapping the chav.

victory for the normal people! Way hay! :D