Rowallan Company - Propaganda Booklet (circa 1982)

I think I’ve still got my RoCo mushroom tie somewhere. I had heard that subsequent courses had to bin the mushroom and take on the old HFTC stag head instead.
Yeah, its a stags head now.
I don't remember ties on offer at the time, so don't know when they went "on brand"

Yeah, its a stags head now.
I don't remember ties on offer at the time, so don't know when they went "on brand"
Well I was RoCo 14 and 15* and it was mushrooms all the way then :)

Three of us were medically back-termed. I’d fractured my leg. We were told on the course drinks after Brecon Brenda and before the UEL training that’s the three of us had passed the day we turned up again. They of course neglected to tell us that :)

There is a book coming out soon (the FB group seems to have had a 2nd wind!)

Thanks very much. I'll have a look out for those.
"Feel the Stag". I got one of the stag ties and it looks good. Certainly smart enough to wear on any occasion.
There has just been a second order. If you move quickly and get in touch he might be able to stick you on the list.
I think there is a plan to redo the t-shirts and Sweatshirts.

"Feel the Stag". I got one of the stag ties and it looks good. Certainly smart enough to wear on any occasion.
There has just been a second order. If you move quickly and get in touch he might be able to stick you on the list.
I think there is a plan to redo the t-shirts and Sweatshirts.
I wore the tie once out at a grown-up seminar and was bubbled* within a fairly short timespan as an attendee of "remedial character building"

*by the wearing of the tie, not general demeanor or dress, I must stress!

Last edited:

Latest Threads